[22] Day Three Part 3

*Third Person POV*

"Alright, I think we've waited long enough. Let's pick them up." Snotlout said to Fishlegs. Fishlegs's looked at the tunnel hesitantly.

"M-Maybe we should wait a few more minutes." Fishlegs suggested, twiddling his fingers nervously.

"Come on! They're waiting for us. Stop being scared." Snotlout teased, urging Hookfang into the dark tunnel. Having to lean down a bit so he wouldn't hit his head on the tunnel ceiling.

"But we should be careful! This is behind enemy lines!" Fishlegs emphasized in a low whisper, following Snotlout into the tunnel on Meatlug. Snotlout scoffs.

"So?" Snotlout responds without a care.

"That means we need to be cautious!" Fishlegs explained crossly at him, taking the lead instead. Snotlout rolled his eyes. "We're getting deeper. Its important we stay quiet from this point on." Fishlegs pointed out flatly, casting a glance behind him to see Snotlout huff out a sigh before glaring at him in response.

Meatlug and Fishlegs lean forward cautiously to peer down each way into a new tunnel that their current one ended in. "Hear anything girl?" Fishlegs whispers to Meatlug. She slightly shakes her head no with a light grunt in response. Snotlout quietly turns into the right side of the new tunnel, and Fishlegs looks down the left.

"Now where should we go?" Snotlout asks more to himself, glancing down both ways. Fishlegs opens his mouth to answer when suddenly a angry roar erupts from down the left tunnel.

"Never mind! Found them!" Snotlout yells, charging down the tunnel.

"Oh boy..." Fishlegs nervously urged Meatlug to follow.

*Astrid's POV*

A loud roar broke from within the tunnels. The four in front looked inside with confusion. The Dervish started to growl and act up before charging inside. The woman yelled after her dragon and ran after it.

"Go with her." A male motioned another guy to go after her in case something's up. The other guy did as he was told and went in with his sand wraith.

Looks like now is a good time for a distraction. I looked up towards the spot the twins are. I hopped onto Stormfly's back, and urged her to the sky. Seeming to get the idea, Stormfly fired down at the remaining two riders. Not long after where the Sand Wraiths firing back and the twins were out and spreading destruction.

I hope this gets their attention away from them so they can escape.

*Second Person POV*

You guess its been a couple of minutes since the guy left you with Caroline. Who is still leaning against the wall with her hands behind her head, a thoughtful expression on her face.

You are currently looking down at the thick metal cuff on your right wrist. Your mind is hard at work thinking up ways to escape. You find your eyes traveling up the length of the chain and to where its looped through a metal ring in the Dervish's collar. You remember what Fishlegs had said about its tail and how it could cut through anything in its path. You got an idea.

You go over to Caroline and whisper in her ear your plan, you could feel the Devilish Dervish eyeing you suspiciously.

"Now I feel stupid for not trying that." She smiled sheepishly. You chuckled before you both stood up. The Dervish eyed you both wearily, its tail twitched, ready to use in case we were up to no good.