[20] Day Three Part 1

*Second Person POV*

        "Is everyone ready?" Astrid called  from on top of Stormfly's back with you near the cliff edge. Everyone nodded in response. "Alright lets go." She yelled to everyone, but you noticed she had a slight frown.

        Is the mighty Astrid... nervous? You thought with a smirk.

        "Nervous?" You teased, trying to brighten the mood and ease your own anxiousness. Astrid rolled her eyes in response before urging Stormfly to take off. The next moment, you are airborne, along with everyone else's dragons following closely behind.

        "Everyone, keep a look out for the riders and stay out of view!" Astrid reminded. You watched uneasily as Melody Island came closer, and the time to put the plan into action get shorter. Astrid led your little group of riders carefully around the rocky landscape of the island. Looking around fully alert for any signs of their camp. Then you spotted something.

        "Astrid! I found them!" You whisper yelled, pointing to a chasm. She then made Stormfly dive towards the edge of the chasm and crouch low to the ground once they landed. Everyone swiftly followed her example as they looked into the gaping chasm below.

        Near the bottom of the cliff face is a small group huddled around a tunnel entrance. About four people are hanging around outside of it, three guys and one woman, each with a dragon. The boys dressed in a similar way to the messenger have a Sand Wraith near them basking in the sun and varying in different sandy shades. The woman on the other hand has a some type of black dragon with a weird tail instead. Your mind recognizes the dragon, but refuses to let you get a peek at its name.

        "What dragon is that?" Snotlout asked, leaning forward and squinting at the black dragon that is currently curled up around the woman. You looked over at Fishlegs to see him pull out your dragon journal and begin to flip through its pages.

        "Its a Devilish Dervish." Fishlegs answered, stopping on a page. "Its a Sharp Class dragon. Its tail seems to resemble a scythe for slicing through trees and anything in its path." Fishlegs informed. You found yourself eyeing its tail with a bit wearily than before.

        "Cool! So its a dragon of death!?" Tuffnut said a bit too loud for your liking. He was immediately shushed by everyone. "Shesh, can't I admire a deadly dragon?" Tuffnut rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

        "Quiet, its time to put our plan into action." Astrid hissed. You found yourself putting a hand to your bracelet for comfort. Your little group carefully circled the area, being extra cautious not to be caught.

        "Looks like we may be able to get to their tunnel trough these ones over here." Fishlegs pointed out to two different tunnels. One located on the side of a cliff above the ocean, and the other is slightly hidden under a slab of rock a little ways from the entrance. "Our best bet is going through the hidden way because they least likely know about it." Fishlegs suggested.

        "Okay, then that settles it. You and Snotlout wait here for a few minutes before entering. Making sure we're already inside and have found (Y/N)'s guardian." Everyone nodded in response to Astrid's order.

        "Don't worry Astrid, we got our part down too. Right sis?" Tuffnut smiled.

        "Yeah we do!" Ruffnut backed up.

        "I hope so." Astrid mumbled just loud enough for you to hear before taking off once again. She had the twins  hide out where you all were spying on them earlier. Now you and Astrid perched on the opposite side of the chasm wall, getting ready to really start her plan.

        "Ready?" Astrid asked you over her shoulder.

        "Ready as I'll ever be." You shrugged with a nervous smile. Then Stormfly jumped off the ledge and began to glide down to the tunnel entrance. Catching the attention of the four below. When Stormfly landed, squawking with quills raised untrusting at the four, the other rider's dragons glare and growl.

        "Make it more realistic. Like glare at them or something." Astrid hissed under breath to you, too low for the riders in front of you to hear. You nodded slightly and put on your best glare at the four, you didn't feel like it was convincing.

        As if the growling dragons in front of you was a cue, a man made his entrance from the tunnels. He wore beige sun bleached clothing with spiked arm pads and leather straps that bound the end of his pants to his legs. He also wore leather shoes and a thick leather armor the same as the messenger's but better made. He has graying hairs and a slight smirk on his face. You once again felt the tug of familiarity on your mind, and again it refused to reveal its secrets. But now you found that it wasn't as hard to fake a look of anger towards the man.

        "We were worried you would have left your guardian behind, (Y/N). Like you did with your clan," he taunted. You felt confused at his statement, but something in you suddenly burned with hatred at his remark.

        You scowled back at him in response, feeling less like you were acting by the minute. Astrid glanced at you in surprise before covering it up with the best glare she could muster. Astrid slightly nudged you to signal its time to do your part. And surprisingly, you weren't nervous.

        "Where is she? I'm not giving you the key till I see her." You didn't have to fake the harshness or demanding tone in your words.

        "Of course, that's to be expected of a Luzarain. Follow me." The word Luzarain threw you off for a moment, but you managed to compose yourself and fake a glare at him a few seconds later as you dismounted Stormfly.

        "I'm going with him." Astrid declared or more like demanded, sliding off of Stormfly as well. The gray haired man smirk dropped and annoyance replaced it.

        "He comes in alone." He said firmly, not leaving any room for argument. Astrid opened her mouth to object, but you held your hand up to stop her.

        "Its alright, wait here." You glance at her reassuringly. Grateful that your voice didn't reveal how nervous your really feeling. Astrid's facial expression only deepened her scowl towards the guy, but said nothing. You faced the man again and raised your head high, walking past him and into the tunnel with the man following behind you.

        We only got a few minutes into the plan and its already falling apart. Great. You thought sarcastically.