chapter 5: Caroline and Elena

Dylin's P.O.V

"knock knock knock." I hear the door from Damon's room. I roll over and get up and stumble to the door frame. I walk passed Stefan's room and hear the shower going. I walk down stairs to see Damon passed out on the couch with a glass of bourbon on the table. I grab a spair blanket and cover him up. He growns and rolls over. I laugh. The banging on the door continues.

"Uh yeah. um I'm coming." I say as I walk over to the door. I shudder when I see my reflection in the mirror on the wall. I try to wipe away the smeared make up under my eyes. I open the door to see a perky blonde wearing a bright pink dress, a jean jacket and high heels. I also happen to see a girl that looks an awful lot like the vampire me and my sister met 150 years ago. she was wearing a long sleeve red shirt, skinny jeans and converse.

"Uh hi, I'm Caroline and this is Elena is um Stefan here." she says. and when I say perky I mean she was really perky.

"yeah he's in the shower I'll go get him. uh come on in. Just don't wake Damon up he's been up since probably 5 I'm not sure he fell asleep on the couch I don't really." I pause and look at them. "uh I'll be right back." I say running up the stairs towards Stefan's room. I run in and he's at his desk writing in his journal. I laugh.

"hey princess diaries a Caroline and Elena are here to see you." I say hopping on top of his desk and grabbing a book.

"oh ok well then i guess I'll be down stairs. you coming." he looked over at me and was about to close the door. I look at him and laugh.

"me. go down stairs. looking like this. oh no. Im taking a shower." I say putting a hand on my hip and waving my finger around in the air. he laughs at me.

"Ok. come down when you're done. we have to talk." he says looking completely serious. I look at him with a concerned look on my face.

"Wait are you and Damon gonna give me The talk. cause if I want to puke I can just read a romance book again." I say hoping off his desk and walking towards the bathroom. he smiles.

"No when that day comes we'll have a girl give you the talk." I laugh

"ok Stef. whatever you say." I smile and close the bathroom door behind me. I thought I heard him laugh. but after I start the shower the bedroom door closes and I start to wash my hair.