chapter 23: Night of the dance

Dylin's P.O.V.

After school Skylar and I went to Kat and Autumn's house. we walk in to find them on the phone with someone Autumn gasps and Kat's eyes go wide and she starts smiling really big. Skylar and I look at each other smiling and walk in a little more.

"uh what just happened?" I ask Kat as her and Autumn jump. we laugh as Kat scowls at me.

"uh yeah definitely uh I'll see you then. bye." she says into the phone before hanging up. her and Autumn stand on the couch and hold hands squealing. I give a confused look. Kat jumps off the couch and runs over to me.

"what did I do?" I ask confused. Skylar shrugs as Kat hugs her, too.

"Tyler just asked me to the sance on Friday" she squeals I smile.

"Then lets go get our dresses." I say. I look at Autumn.

"comin A?" I ask looking at her. she shakes her head.

"can't I have to go." she says zooming out the door. I smile and turn to Kat and Skylar.

"time to go dress shopping." Skylar squeals as she grabs our arms and pulls us out the door.

when we get to the mall we go to Charlotte Russe and we pick out two dresses each. Kat grabs a black and a red one. Skylar grabs pink and blue and I grab blue and purple. Kat looked amazing in the red dress. It was slightly puffed out and had a jewel encrusted waist. Skylar picked the blue dress which was strapless and was princess styled meaning it was also slightly puffed. I ended up choosing the purple one which was flowy and fitted. it wasn't dark but it wasn't light either.  I got a pair of silver strapped heals to match. I smile and pay the cashier.

*night of the dance*

when I got home from school Skylar and I immediately ran to get our dresses. she changed into hers first as I started on my hair. I decided to curl it and pin my bangs back with Bobby pins. I put on mascara, light eye liner and light pink blush. I walk into my room to see Skylar twirling around the room. I chuckle as she stops twirling.

"you look amazing." I tell her smiling. she looks down at herself then back at me.

"you really think so."  she says. I smile.

"definitely." I say before shoeing her out.

"now go do your hair and make up." I say closing the door. I grab my dress and slip into it. I try zip it up but I couldn't reach the zipper. I here a knock on the door and open it slightly to see Damon standing at the door with my shoes.

"forget something?" he says. I smile.

"omigod Damon can you zip my dress. Please?" I ask he sighs.

"fine." he says I smile and he zips up the dress.

"there you go." he says handing me my shoes.

"thanks Dame" I say before kicking him out. I put on my shoes as Skylar bursts through the door with Kat.

"ok the guys are here we ready and we were wondering if.... oh you look so pretty." she says smiling. I smile back.

"you guys look amazing." I say smiling.

"ok time to go party." Kat says as we walk out the door. we walk down the stairs to see our 3 guys. they turn around and their jaws drop.

"woah." they all say in unison. we smile and Damon rolls his eyes.

"here we go with the jaws again" he says I laugh and Stefan does, too.

"you guys look great." he says.

"thanks Stef." Skylar and I say at the same time. Kat laughs.

"LETS GO PARTY!" she yells throwing her hands in the air we laugh as we walk outside to see a limo parked in the driveway. This time our jaws drop. we look at the guys and they smile. we get in and start to drive to the school.