Chapter 8: First Day of School

Dylin's P.O.V.

"Dylin?" I heard Stefan from the door frame but refused to move. "Come on Dyl wake up, you're going to make us late." he shook my arm and whipped the blanket off me and by reflexes I smacked him right in the face. I shot up and felt a puddle of sweat and I cringed. I look at Stefan and he has a slight red mark on his face. I giggle.

"Sorry Stef." he laughs and picks me out of bed and throws me over his sholder.

"come on wolf. out of bed and into the shower I got to get us to school." he says setting me down and looking at his phone.

"you have 20 minutes Damon and I have a present for you." he laughs and closes my door. I grab clothes out of my dresser and run to my bathroom. when I'm finished with my shower I dry off and get dressed. I decided to wear my black skinny jeans, electric orange cami and my Harley Davidson jacket. I leave my hair down and naturally straight, put on my black converse and run down the stairs to meet Stefan and Damon in the kitchen. I hop on a chair and Damon pours me a cup of fresh coffee.

"thanks Dame." he smiles and looks at Stefan.

"You can give it to her. " Damon says sliding a medium looking sized box to Stefan. I look at them a concused look plastered on my face. They smile and Stefan hands me the box.

"Happy early birthday Dylin." he says I pick up the box from the table and look at them. I open the box and I feel me jaw drop. I look at the bracelet and the inscription saying 'Wolf' on the back. I take it out of the box and put it on.

"it's beautiful you guys I love it." I say getting up and running over to them and giving them a hug. they hug me back and Stefan looks at the clock.

"Oh uh we got to get to school." Stefan says making his way to the door. I turn to Damon.

"Do you have my transcripts?" I ask taking a quick slam of my coffee. He picks up the papers that were on the counter and passes them to me. I hug him again.

"thanks Damon see you after school love you." I say running down the hall way and meeting Stefan at the door. He opens the door and ushers me out. I run outside and hop in the front seat. I put on my seat belt as Stefan gets in. he puts the key in the ignition and starts the car.

"Ready." he asks looking at me I nod and we pull out of the drive way.

When we get to school Stefan parks next to Elena and her friend. Before we get out Stefan hands me and old backpack with a binder, three notebooks, pens, pencils and a calculator. I smile a grab the bag from him.

"thanks Stef." I say before getting out of the car. I sling the side backpack over my sholder and put my phone in my back pocket.

I turn to Elena and her friend.

"Hey Elena." I say waving. she walks over to Stefan.

"hey." she replies. she looks at her friend. "oh. yeah, right um Bonnie, Dylin. Dylin, Bonnie." she says. Bonnie looks at me and we smile.

"hi." I giggle. Stefan looks at me and smiles."ready wolf?" he asks. I smile.

"yupp" I say walking towards the door of my 'new' school.