Chapter 12: New Friends And Old Friends

Dylin's P.O.V.

I open the door to see Jeremy and Tyler playing thumb war. I raise an eyebrow.

"seriously." I say leaning up agaist the door frame. They smile as I usher them in. After they came in it got awkward cause I had to intoduce everybody. I look at Jeremy and he smiles at me.

"um ok well uh Jeremy, Tyler these are my friends Kat, Haven, and Autumn and my sister Skylar." I say before looking back and forth between the two groups. Autumn was dressed in the usual. Skinny jeans, black shirt and leather jacket and Skylar was wearing a girly peach colored dress, a white belt and the necklace that looks like mine. Jeremy on the other hand was wearing a blue shirt with jeans and nikes and Tyler was wearing a football jersey and jeans also with nikes. Tyler looked at Jeremy and smiled. I look at him.

"what?" I ask laughing at the face he made. He looks at me and stops making the face.

"uh nothing nevermind." he says looking at Kat and making her blush. Haven laughed. Kat told everybody she met that no one could make her blush. She lied. I look at Skylar and try to tap into my telepathy that I haven't used in a while.

"Hey Skylar you there?" I ask hoping I sent it to the right person.

"Sorry Dyl it's Haven." I hear in my head I look at her and smile and she smiles back. Haven has been my best friend since 1864. I look around and it's awkward.

"uh why don't you guys go in the living room." I say ushering everyone in. I grab Skylar's arm and send her a message.

"We have to talk it's important." I say she looks at are our friends then back at me.

"ok but not here we can talk in the kitchen." she say before turning to everyone else.

"uh we'll be right back we're gonna get some lemonade." she says I smile and we walk to the kitchen. When we're in I close the door and grab some cups while she gets a pitcher.

"so what's so important?" Skylar asks grabbing the lemonade packets out of the cupboard. I look at her and sigh.

"I told Damon about my powers I couldn't lie to him and I don't think he told Stefan." she looks at me.

"you told Damon? Are you insane?" she flipped out.

"look I know what I did was stupid but I think you should go see them. They were so happy when they saw me and I know was killing them not knowing where we were or if we were even alive. and they really miss you I can tell." she grabbed a knife to cut a pie and gasped her eyes closed. the knife hit the ground as she opened her eyes. I walk around the counter towards her.

"what. Skylar what did you see." she looked at me teary eyed.

"your friend Jeremy someones trying to kill him." I put my hand over my mouth as Jeremy runs into the kitchen the rest of the large group following behind. I feel a singal tear roll down my cheek.