Chapter 10: Class with the Little Sister

Stefan's P.O.V.

I was sitting at my desk in history with Elena sitting next to me. I look at the door then at Caroline who's talking to her friends, probably about cheerleading. I get out of my seat and walk over to her.

"Uh Caroline do you know what Dylin's first class is?" I ask before looking at the door again. She looked lost in thought. She looks at me and shruggs.

"I think history. but I'm not sure. sorry" I look at her and sigh.

"no it's ok I just want to know where she is that's all." I say giving a slight wave. she smiles and I return to my seat. Elena gives me a wierd look.

"what was that about?" she asks nodding towards Caroline. I smile and shrug.

"I was just wondering where Dylin is. I don't know what class she has now and I thought maybe Caroline would know." I respond as the bell rings and Mr.Saltzman walks in.

"alright class that was the bell please return to your seats." he says putting his stuff down at his desk. I look at the door to see Dylin creeping in and walking towards the desk. Mr.S turns around and gives her a smile.

"Hi can I help you?" he asks as she hands him a piece of paper. He smiles again and nods.

"alright. class can I have your attention." he says as people stop talking and look at the front. "this is Dylin she's new I expect you to be respectful and kind." Dylin gives an awkward wave and Caroline, Elena, and I smile. I use my hearing to figure out what they're saying.

"uh I was wondering where do I sit." Dylin asks. He smiles and hands her a book.

"you can take a seat next to Caroline." I look over at Caroline and I know she was listening in to because she started smiling. Dylin walked over and sat down next to Caroline as class finally started.

After class I followed Dylin to her locker.

"Hey slacker." I say leaning against the locker next to hers. she smiles and put her history book in her looker.

"hi princess diaries." she says giving me a devious smile. I smile back.

"ha ha not in public." I say grabbing her schedule out of hands.

"hey Stefan give it back." she says trying to reach it.

"I just wanna know what class you have next." I say on folding it.

"I have art." she says as I give it back to her. I think for a moment and then look up to see Jeremy heading our way. I say good-bye and walk behind a locker section. I watch as Jeremy walks down the hall with Dylin walking next to him. I smile and head to my next class.