chapter 14: Jeremy's Listening In

Skylar's P.O.V

We laugh at Jeremy's remark as I send my sister a telepathic message.

"so do Stefan and Damon really want to see me" I ask waiting for her to respond. she looks at me and smiles when I here her voice in my head.

"Yeah Sky they really do." she responds I look down at my feet and sigh. I look up at her.

"call them..... now" I say. she smiles and takes out her phone. I was about to send her a another message but Jeremy spoke up and I jumped.

"oh uh sorry Skylar" he says smiling. I nod and Dylin responds to his question that I must've missed.

"nothing just texting my brothers so they can come give us a ride." she says looking at me and smiling. I laugh and send her another message.

"we should go get our stuff." I say still smiling. She nods.

"uh me and Skylar will be right back we're gonna go get some clothes." she says smiling. I look at Jeremy who has a confused look on his face. he looks at Dylin.

"Did you here something." he asks looking at all of us. Dylin's eyes go wide.

"What exactly did you hear?" I ask looking at Dylin then back at Jeremy. He looks at me.

"someone said 'can Jeremy come with us." he says. Dylin's eyea go wider. I send her a message.

"what did you do?" I ask. Jeremy jumps.

"ok seriously none of you heard that?" he asks looking at us. I look at Dylin and she's freaking out just as much as I am. I look at Jeremy and before I can even say anything Kat chimes in.

"ok let's see if this works. I'm going to act like im sending a mental message to someone and you're going to tell me what I was thinking." she says. Jeremy nods and focuses. Kat looks at me and tries to send me a message. Jeremy looked at her and laughed. she looked at him.

"uh so what did I 'say'?" she asks giving him quotation fingers around the word say. He looks at Tyler then back at Kat.

"do you want me to say it outloud?" he asks her. she shrugs then nods. he chuckles.

"ok she said. 'god Tyler is so hot I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend. I bet this Jeremy kid just wants us to think he knows what we're thinking so we don't try to think about him. hey Autumn do we got pie? I could really go for some pie. And omg you can so tell that Jeremy and Dylin have a thing for each other 'wink wink'." when he finished I felt my jaw drop I looked around the room to see that everyone else's jaws dropped to. I look over at Dylin to see that she was blushing and trying so hard to keep it from showing. Kat snapped out of her daze and opened her mouth to speak but Tyler cut her off before she could say anything.

"uh thanks your pretty hot yourself and no I don't have a girlfriend." he smiles and Kat blushes. I look over at Dylin who's texting someone. I was about to send her a message when I looked at Jeremy. next thing I knew 'Kiss You' by One Direction playing. when Dylin pinches me and I snap out of my Niall gaze I realize it was my phone. I look at everyone then grab my phone from my belt. I saw that Dylin was smart enough to text me. I read her text while everyone else decicded to talk to avoidthe awkward silence. Her text read: Hey Sky, Stefan text me back they'll be here in 20. I looked at her and nodded. Then she looked at everyone else.

"uh guys me and Skylar are gonna go pack our brothers will be here in like 20 minutes." she says then looks to Jeremy and Tyler. "And don't worry we'll have them drive you home." she finishes then turns to me and we walk out of the kitchen and run upstairs. When we get to our bedroom we fling open the door and rip the drawers out of the dressers and grab a giant suitcase. 

"Skylar how the heck does he know all this stuff. like what we're thinking." she asks. I look and her and shrug.

"how should I know and why do you always ask me." she smiles at me.

"cause you're my big sister." she says I give her my 'you're an idiot face.'

"I'm older by 7 minutes." I say. she chuckles and throws a shirt at me. I slightly fold it and throw it in the suitcase.

"ok I'm done all my cloths are done now I need make up." she grabs one of my make up bags and starts packing our bathroom stuff.

When we finished packing we went down stairs to see Stefan trying to hold back Damon and Tyler trying to hold back Jeremy. They look over at us and they all stop.

"Skylar?" Stefan and Damon say in unison. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I ran over to them and hugged them tight. Then I look over at Dylin and she smiles with tear filled eyes I wave her over and she puts up her hand.

"I'm not a big hugging person." she says. Damon smiles and runs over and throws her over his shoulder then runs back over to me and Stefan and puts her down she smiles and we end up in a family hug. Haven, Kat, and Autumn walked out of the kitchen to see what all the commotion was about. Haven gasped and dropped the glass that was in her hands and in shattered against the hard wood floor. I followed her gaze to stefan and he was shocked.

"uh oh."