Chapter 15

ALI'S POV

When I opened the pills I didn't think twice before I took most of the pills in my hand and swallowed them with the water.

Before I had done this though I filled the bathtub with cold water.

Stumbling my way over to the bathtub I lazily get in. My eyes start to blur and before I know it my body is slowly sinking with my hand clasped around the bottle ,my neck off to the side with my eyes closed. My bra and Jeans soaked...leaving my upper half of my body exposed..bruises shown..

Its then that my heart starts to beat faster because I hear a familiar voice call my name..

Please just let me die! I just want all this to end..its the least that could happen to me..I silently plead inside my mind.

I hear it again but I feel myself slowly start to slip away.

Faintly I hear my bathroom door open and overhear his voice..

"Oh Ali what the hell have you done?" I heard him ask in shock...probably thought I wouldn't ever do this...even the least expected people can try and end their lives.

I already feel numb but even his touch has me feeling again.

The coldness of the water leaves my body as I'm being lifted up and out of the tub. I can't make out his voice but I just know he's freaking out by the way I hear his ragged breathing and his attempts to awake me. I feel him sitting down and his arms tighten around me.

But why?

Why would he want to awake me.

It's not like he cares...no one does...including me.

I'm lifted up again.

I start to feel numb again...god I miss the feeling of his touch..

I need to feel his touch..

"ALI!" I hear him yell.

"I need you to puke up the pills!"

With all my strength I open my eyes and I can barley see the blue eyed black haired sexy man holding me that I have grown to like.

God I need to feel his touch...I... Need to...before I go...

"Jace." I whisper huskily..my voice scratchy.

"Yes baby?" I see his eyes going back and firth between mine.

Then that's all I hear before my eyes shut and I feel my body closing down...going into black oblivion.

***

JACE'S POV

"CLEAR!" The Paramedic yelled as he gave the machine more power.

This is the second time they've tried to restart her heart...nothing.

She Fuc*king died in my arms! How could I let her die! If I would have gotten here sooner then I could have saved her...If only I-

"We got her!"

I snapped my heads toward my beautiful Ali.

Her heart is beating...

Shes...shes alive!

Oh my god I thought I lost her...I thought I had lost the woman I love.

Love.

I Love this girl with all my heart.

I never admitted it until just a couple minutes ago because I never could get myself to face the fact that I loved one of my students..but I do...

I see her chest faintly moving up and down.

I don't know what I would have done if she was well and truly gone...

Immediately placing her in my arms I lift her up and kiss her forehead.

"Thank God." I sigh.

"We need to take her to the hospital right now...she swallowed a lot of pills we need to check her." The paramedic said.

"Okay...Thank you." I told them.

"It's our job." He said while the other paramedic packed up the equipment.

A couple minutes later we were inside the ambulance with the sirens on. Ali was on a stretcher my hands in hers still unconscious. Her complexion was pale and I couldn't wait until I saw her beautiful green eyes again.

***

"We need a doctor stat!" The paramedic yelled.

Instantly nurses started to run our way.

Ali was still in the stretcher...my right hand enclosed with her left one.

"I'm here! I'm here! what do we got?" I saw and heard the older man say.

"17 year old tried killing her self by overdosing on anti-depressant pills." The paramedic said as we continued to jog down the hallway.

We reached double doors and that's when I was teared away from my Ali.

"What the hell? I'm coming!" I roared furiously with the nurse who had tagged along.

"I'm sorry sir but we can not have anyone in there at the moment!" She told me with a firm grip on my arm.

"Listen! I'm going in there I-."

"I'm sorry sir but you are not allowed!"

"To hell if I'm not aloud I Lo-."

"Sir I'm going to have to call security if you don't do as I say." She told me sternly.

"Fine!" I pulled out of her grip and started to walk off but she called me.

"What?" I snap. turning back.

"Who are you anyway?" She asked pushing her red hair behind her ear.

"Her teacher." And with that I walked off not bothering to turn back.

I just hope my beautiful Ali will be okay.

_______________________

Hey guys!

OH MY GOD OVER 200 READS!! THATS FREAKING AMAZING!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

I'm also looking for anyone who would like to make any banners for this book? And then Id put it above the number chapter where you can put pictures and videos. So comment or PM me if your interested in doing that for me!

So yes this is a very much shorter chapter then usual...don't hate me! I just really wanted to update a new chapter soooo but hey its better then nothing!

So Ali survived! YAY!

Tell me what you think!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love!

xxGypsy320