Chapter 30

Ali's POV

1 MONTH LATER

A month has passed since that day Travis came to school.

My stomach is getting bigger, I'm getting fatter, and My feet are starting to swell.

Jace and I are supposed to go to the first ultra sound in a week. And that is when we will know if the baby is a boy or girl.

We both want to know and not keep it a surprise.

Every day after school has been spent with His lips on mine but nothing further.

I don't want him to see me naked with even more stress marks.

And I know he says I'm beautiful and everything but I'm still very insecure.

I spend my lunch in his classroom mainly making out on top of his desk with the door locked. Sara understands, she has her boyfriend Sam to keep her company. We still text every day and talk before school and in class but she knows that the place I'm at now in my life is the best I've ever been.

And that was exactly what I was on my way to now. Today we had a different schedule so I had to come to his classroom instead of me normally staying there after class.

I got closer to the door and it was cracked open. I put my hand on the door to push it open but something caught my eye. Something that had me second guess this whole last month.

The school Slut Valerie had her hand on my man.

What the actual fuck ?

Her 5 size too small shirt just went down to her belly button on her perfectly tanned and flat stomach.

Of course who would want someone that didn't have a perfectly flat stomach?

Her pink manicured nails were on his chest. Jace was up against his desk holding her wrist.

Valerie was leaned in close to Jace, more like flushed up against him, and had her lips parted.

"You know you want me Mr.Andrews." She said seductively moving her fingers up and down his chest. Jace was looking down to her and his eyebrows were furrowed.But before anything else could happen she stood up on her tippy toes and kissed him.

She fucking kissed him!

I gasped, putting a hand over my mouth and stepped back. Tears as you know it were already coming down like there was no tomorrow.

I saw Jace pull away and snap his head towards me.

He heard me.

His eyes widened. "Ali! It-its not what it-"

I shook my head vigorously. "I-I can't..no!" I put my hand up as a sign for him to stop, as he was pushing Valerie away and trying to come towards me.

He stopped.

I sob escaped my mouth and I turned away and started to run away from Jace.

I needed to get out of here.

"Allison! Please stop!"

I ignored his cries and continued to run out of the school.

How could he do this to me?