Chapter 34

Jace's POV

I was ecstatic that Ali and I were having a twin boy and girl...

I was even more thrilled that she was having my girl...my baby girl.

But no matter if one of them isn't my biological kid that doesn't change my heart...doesn't change my love for these kids.

I knew the situation Ali was in and I was okay with it...I loved her to the ends of this damn earth and nothing could ever change that, even if she was sexually abused and used for own enjoyment, or that she's having another mans child.

I loved her

And the twins inside her body and that was all that mattered in the world.

The age gap between us didn't matter, the fact that I was her older high school English teacher didn't matter either. Love is love. And you can't help who you fall in love with. And I'm in love with my student...

I shouldn't be...

But I am.

And I will always love her.

She's my life...my fucking world.

***

Ali's POV

"So babe?" I asked as I dragged my finger up and down his naked chest.

Jace and I were laying in bed in the dark cuddled up against each other. The covers were draped over our body's  and one of my hands snaked around his waist while his were wrapped around my lower back, my head laid onto his chest.

"Yes sweetheart?" He asked softly while rubbing small circles upon my exposed skin.

"I need to get some maternity clothes...so I was gonna ask Sara to come with me to the mall tomorrow." I said closing my eyes to relax.

"I think that's great sweetie." He kissed my forehead.

"And while your doing that I can go over to your house and pack your things and bring them over, if you want?" He asked.

I opened my eyes and leaned my head back to look at him.

I smiled up to him and leaned up and kissed his perfect lips adoringly.

"That would be great Jace. Thank you." I said looking into his eyes after I pulled back a bit after kissing him.

He smiled. "It's no problem." He pecked my nose and laid back onto the pillow. He brought me closer and I snuggled more into his perfect warm chest.

"Goodnight sweetheart Love you." I heard him say into the darkness.

I closed my eyes. "Night Jace, love you."

***

"Be careful okay?" He said hugging me tightly...again.

"I will be Jace you don't have to worry." I said as we pulled back.

"Promise?" He asked his arms still around me.

I raised up on my tippy toes and kissed him amazingly on his lips.

"Promise." I whispered. Resting my forehead against his while closing my eyes.