Chapter 31

Ali's POV

I was terrified.

I took deep breathes but it barley calmed me down.

"Sweetheart, it's okay." I heard him say putting his hand on top of mine.

I looked at him and just took in his amazing face.

God he was beautiful.

I nodded and leaned in and kissed him softly.

I pulled back and grab his hand and entwined our fingers.

"I know...it's just I'm scared." I admitted looking down.

"Hey look at me." He titled my chin up and made me look into his eyes.

His gorgeous blue eyes.

"I will be right beside you. You have nothing to worry about." He said.

I bit my lip and smiled.

I laid my head on his shoulder, our fingers still entwined and waited for my name to be called.

"Ms.Grey?"

I raised my head, I saw an older red headed lady with a clipboard in her hands.

"That's me." I told her.

"Okay, we are ready for you." She planted a friendly smile on her face and gestured for us to come.

Jace and I both got up and I breathed in a deep breathe.

"Relax...everything is going to go great." He whispered in my ear and kissed my temple.

I sighed and nodded.

We followed the lady through the hall and we turned a corner and went inside a room.

Inside was a machine, one of those bed thingy's you lay on at a doctors appointment, beside of it was a chair, and there were light blue cabinets.

"You can Go ahead and lay down there Ms.Grey." She pointed at the bed thingy while she touched buttons on the machine.

I nodded and Jace released my hand.

I climbed up onto the bed thing and laid down slowly.

I watched as Jace sat down in the chair beside me and I reached my hand out towards him.

He smiled and grabbed my hand. He brought it up to his lips and kissed my hand. Bringing it back down he entwined our fingers and laid them down on the bed thing.

The lady came back over to me and smiled brightly.

If she noticed that Jace was older then me she didn't make it known. Especially since she does know I'm 17.

"I'm Anna by the way." She told us.

"I'm Jace, and this is my girlfriend Allison." Jace told and stuck out a hand to shake. They shook hands and Anna turned back to me.

"Well Allison it's nice to meet you." She stuck out her right hand.

We shook hands and I told her "You to." in a quiet voice. I was still kinda freaked about the appointment.

"Allison is this your first Ultrasound?" She asked me while grabbing a bottle.

"Yes." I eyed the bottle.