Chapter 18

JACE'S POV

I walked into her room. The routine implanted inside my head. Walk into her room ,shut the door ,open the blinds ,water the flowers on the bedside table ,kiss her forehead ,sit down and enclose my hand with hers ,and hope for her to wake up.

I've been doing this for the past 2 weeks and a half.

It's become my life.

Rubbing circles on her hand I talk to her.

"Hey Ali...I miss you." A tear slips from my eye.

Da*mn this girl has me feeling so many emotions.

"I can't wait for you to wake up...so I can see your pretty green eyes." I chuckle softly.

"You have no idea what your doing to me...I think about you everyday ,you consume all the space up in my mind." I tell her...but I doubt she can hear me.

"Ali...I'm always here for you...and I hope you know that you can let me in." My words start to tremble and I know if I keep going I will break.

"And I just want you to know that...I care for you deeply...and I can't imagine my world without your smiles and beauty inside and out." I bring her hand up to my lips and kiss it.

I rest our hands back on the sheets.

"Ali...darling if you can hear me...squeeze my hand." I tell her my heart beating fast in hope that I feel just the tiniest squeeze on my hand.

I waited.

But nothing came.

"Baby...please show me if you hear me." I said.

"Squeeze my hand." I whispered as tears pooled my eyes.

A smile made its way on my face as I felt the smallest squeeze on my hand.

My eyes lit up and I needed her to know that she was wanted.

"Ali...open your eyes." I told her softly looking at her. I drink up the light ,small amount of freckles on her face. Starting from the sides of her nose and lightly distributing across ,under her eyes. Her skin was pale making her look unhealthy. Her lips were light pink and chapped. Hair messily displayed on one side going past her shoulder.

When I got to her eyes I gasped.

I saw green.

She was awake.

"Y-your awake!" I whisper as my smile consumes my face.

ALI'S POV

"Y-your awake!" He whispered as a smile took up all over his sexy face.

Every time he speaks I picture his kissable lips move in my mind. And it has me feeling hot.

The faintest smile is on my lips.

"Yeah...I guess I am." I say.

I start to feel pain everywhere on my body...stomach ,hips ,waist.
Everywhere.

I dismiss my pain and focus back on what's happening.

After hearing all he said it made me feel wanted ,and loved. It made me want to be awake and alive. Even if There is a Travis Jones in this world...
Travis has me feeling suicidal...like I'm worthless gum on a bottom of a shoe. And I don't want to feel that way anymore. I don't want him. At all. Not in my thoughts or world. I don't want him to look at me or touch me ,think about me or even want me. I want him out of my life for good. And it's about time I've come to that decision.