Chapter 39

Ali's POV

I sat up straight very quickly.

"What?" I asked, a hint of excitement laced in my voice.

I never even thought about having a baby shower...but now that it came up I can't think of anything better to do!

"You heard me! I wanna throw my bestie a baby shower...I'll host..it can be tomorrow! What do you say Ali?" She hung onto hope.

"Yes yes! I'd love that! Just text me the details later okay?"

"Okay. Thanks for letting me do something for you." She said.

"Of course...but um Sara before you go.." I trailed off.

"Yeah?" She asked unsurely.

"Who's the guy?" I got straight to the point.

Did she really think I wouldn't notice?
She was giggling and whispering "Stop" every five seconds.

Everything got quiet and all I could hear was both of our breathing over the phone.

"U-Um...h-he..."

I sighed.

"I'm sorry, look you don't have to tell me...when you're ready then you can. I'll talk to you later, love you."

"Thanks A, love you to bye."

"Bye." I responded then I hung up and relaxed back into his arms.

"So what did Sara want?" I heard his voice rip through the silence.

"Oh she wants to throw me - us a baby shower, and wanted to make sure that it's okay." I said looking up to him.

"I told her it was okay...are you okay with a baby shower?" I asked.

"Of course, whatever you want sweetheart you'll have." He bent down and kissed my forehead.

When he pulled back he smiled softly at me and I did the same.

"She said she'll text me the information later." I told him, laying back down in his perfect arms.

"That sounds great." He rubbed circles on my Arms.

I hummed in response and closed my eyes.

Right then and there I drifted off asleep with my perfect boyfriend holding me in his protective arms.

***

THE NEXT DAY

"Oh my gosh theres so many balloons..." I told myself as my eyes wondered around the room, my hand rubbing my stomach.

My mouth was opened as I saw glitter sprinkled everywhere, pink and blue table clothes were on the tables, balloons were scattered across the floor, and I could smell a faint scent of...mac and cheese?

Hell to the fucking yes!!

"Hey baby." His sexy voice whispered in my ear. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, I rested my hands on top of his.

"Hey." I whispered back smiling.

"You look beautiful." He kissed my cheek softly. I turned my head sideways and half looked at him.

"Thank you Jace." I turned around fully and kissed his lips.

He kissed me back softly but before either of us could deepen the kiss we got interrupted.