Chapter 50 (epilouge)

I hope you guys enjoy this last chapter!!

Ali's POV

December 13th (6 months later)

The sweetheart neckline shaped my chest perfectly, the design down to my waist was beautiful, the jewels were put in the perfect places. The tightness at the top of my dress shaped me well, the rest of the white dress flowed down to the floor.

Its been 6 months since Blair was born, and all my baby fat has successfully went down, and I am back to my normal size, back to where I was before I was pregnant.

My hair is twisted in a low bun, with a few curled strands hanging by the sides of my face. My make up was perfectly done by Sara, a white eye shadow was used in my inner corner, while a grey was used in my outter crease, giving off an ombré vibe. Mascara is laid on my eyelashes, making them look longer and bolder then ever before. With my engagement ring on my finger, small diamond studs placed in my ears, a heart charmed silver chain around my neck, white heels on my feet, and red roses in my hand, I'm ready to be married to Jace. I'm ready for our love to be forever infinite.

***

(her wedding dress)

***

Jonah was waiting for me outside, all dressed up in his tux, my big bro was looking sharp today.

When I reached him I saw his eyes were wet with tears.

"You look absolutely beautiful. If mom and dad were here, they would say the same thing." He said, staring deep into my eyes.

"Thanks big bro." I smiled coming closer to him.

" I can't believe my baby sis is getting married." His voice cracked. I awed inside and I opened my arms for a hug.

His arms wrapped around me and I hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go of my big brother. We stayed in this position for a while until I pulled back and tried my best to keep my mascara from leaking, god knows Sara would be pissed.

"Don't cry, because if you cry, I cry. And that can not happen." I Said smiling to Jonah.

He smiled through his tears and brought me to him once again, holding me around the waist, kissing my forehead softly.

"Don't worry big bro, I'm still your baby girl. Nothing could ever change that. I love you." I told him as he lent back and looked at me with love.

"I know baby sis. And I love you too." He turned towards the meadow of flowers and green grass as we heard the music start to play, the Viola's and cello's could be heard , meaning it was time.

It was time for me to become  Mrs.Andrews.

Jonah and I linked arms and I took a deep breathe.