Chapter 20

Ali's POV

"Oh my god Jonah!" I moan into the straw of my White Chocolate Mocha Frappe ,from the one and only amazing Starbucks.

"This is so da.mn good!" I said between my sips.

"I knew you'd like it." My brother said with a smirk.

"Jace do you like yours ?" I asked him ,looking over to see that he was sitting on the chair beside my bed.

He nodded while sipping his straight black coffee. Uck!

"I don't know how you drink it black ,or even hot at all!" I exclaim in disgust.

"You don't like hot coffee ?" Shock dripping from his voice while he sat up fast as lightning.

I immediately shake my head.

"Uck...and black ? That's just gross."

"Don't knock it till you try it." He said looking at me with a smirk.

"Correction Mr.English teacher I have tried it ,thank you very much ,and I did not like it so ha!" I said with a smile at the end.

"Okay ,okay my bad." He said with A smile on his face.

After Jace and I had talked a couple minutes later Jonah had come back with 3 coffees from Starbucks. And all we have done since then is drink them bone dry.

"Awe..." I complained.

"What Ali what's wrong?" I heard Jace and Jonah say at the same time.

"My...my..coffee...it-its all gone!" I sobbed into my hands.

Damn what is it with my emotions today?

"Shh Ali ,it's okay...I'll get you another one soon." I heard Jace say as he wrapped his strong arms around me.

"Promise?" I asked raising up ,my sobs now gone and a bright smile on my face.

"Promise." He said looking down at me. Captivating me. He hooked our pinkies and I looked down at them.

His big pinkie hooked with my small one ,electrifying tingles going through out my body.

We un hooked and I see Jonah is now beside me.

"You okay little sis?" He asked ,you could see the worry clear in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm okay ,just my emotions are every where right now." I told him. The last part to both of them.

"Hey ,everything will be alright ,being pregnant messes with your feelings and emotions ,it's all normal." Jonah says putting a finger under my chin and raising my chin to make me look at him.

I nod silently.

"When is the doctor supposed to talk to me about the baby?" I whisper horsely.

"Today." Jonah said.

I nod again and look at Jace and Jonah.

"Ca-can you guys be here with me?" I ask stumbling over my words.

"Of course." Jace said.

"Absolutely." Jonah said.

"Thanks."

"It's no problem Ali ,were both here for you." Jonah said gesturing at himself and Jace.

"I know."

I just hope that soon I will figure out what to do.

***