VERY IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ!! 7/21/18

Well hello there my lovely readers!!

It's been a long time since I've written in this book haha!!

The reason for this important authors note is that after taking down the sequel and re writing it multiple times I have decided to in it's entirety delete it for good.
I know I know you must be thinking what?!
Well let me explain.
I've re written it a lot and still the way it's turned out I don't like it. My writing sadly is just not flowing right or good and I have tried to make the sequel work but it is just not happening.
I feel that Forbidden Intimacy would be best as just a stand alone book anyways. I know you guys wanted to read Blairs story trust me I did too lol it's just not flowing the way I need it to.

On a happier note though my goal is to sometime in the future come up with a fresh new story with a fresh plot line and characters!! So whenever that happens make sure to check it out!!

I am so very sorry for any Inconvenience I have caused with the sequel but it's deletion is for the best.

So to be clear
THERE IS NO SEQUEL!!

Again,
I am so sorry.

I love you all!!
Thank you for being a part of this journey as this is truly the end of this story. As it has fully been told now.

Xx
Gypsy320 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️