Chapter 3

Ok so I know I didn't tell you much about me so let me introduce myself.
My name is Vittoria, I sometimes go by Tori. I do streetfighting, I'm a werewolf, a rare on at that, and I love to draw and do parkour.

So now you know stuff about me. Now let's get back to the story.

"Dinner is ready!" My new 'dad' said.

I ran to the kitchen, knowing where it is by the smell. Once I got there almost everyone was there, but Tucker and Tanner.

"So your Tori right?" The mean lady asked.

I nodded but also glared at her. She glared back. The awkward silence began to fill in the room. Suddenly Tucker and Tanner come crashing in.

I silently laugh because the woman looks like she's about to throw herself at them. I can tell she's a girl that goes from boy to boy.

'What's your name?' I wrote on a piece of paper to her.

"Addyson, or you can call me Addy for short." Allison said.

'I'm gonna stick with Addyson then' write .

I look at my brothers who are around me. They are just staring at the food. Mouths watering, but not eating. At the orphanage we were only allowed to have one bite of each part of food.

I took my bites then wrote 'I'm done'. Then I got up and took the dish to the sink. They stared at me questionably.

"Hey girl why don't you talk?" Addyson asked .

"She's mute got a problem with that?" Troye said.

"No." She quickly said.

"You need to eat more" Kyle said.

"We weren't allowed to eat a lot at the orphanage" Trevor said

"Well she need to" Keatan said.

'Well you can't tell me what to do' I wrote and then threw away the rest of my food. They boys did the same.

'Where's my room?' I wrote to my dad.

"Follow me" he said getting up. We went up three floors with an elevator. I can tell their rich by the elevator.

We got to the right floor. We got out and took a right. Then the last door on my left I guess was mine. He opened it and I was gobstopped. (Picture in next chapter)