Chapter 5

I hear the third one coming because of the claws scratching the hardwood. When I look up he looked at me and wiggled his butt. I sat down and he was cautious when I sat down.

When he was close enough I started petting him. He put his ears down, which I took as a bad sign. I've seen a dog do that, it either means their mad or scared. He doesn't look like he would get mad. He looks more scared.

"Tori we're going to start putting up posters up in the club house up here ok?" Troye said.

I nodded and got a piece of paper. I wrote 'I have an idea for the dogs' it said.  I brought it to my brothers for them to read it.

They nodded telling me to write more about the idea. I said ' we should make a doggy door in the door so they can start coming in and out whenever they want, and for the club house we should make a stair case for them to get up.'

They seemed to like the idea. We went to ask our new dad, and he liked the idea. He told us that there is wood in the back.

We headed out to the backward and saw the piles of wood. We took 10 pieces, but if we needed to come back and get some we would.

Once we got back inside and started in the stair case, Romeo , Rhett, and Oliver, were staring at us the whole time.

We we're finally done with the stairs, the 10 pieces were enough. The boys went out to use the restroom, so we left the door open.

One by one they padded in the doorway. They seemed cautious about the stairs, Oliver went up first, then Rhett, but Romeo was scared.

I came close to him, and he crouched down with ears down. I sat down and we come to me cautiously.