Chapter 4

Her and her brothers room uptop

I was like a wood cabin. Which I love. I know my brothers where doing to love it also. Speaking of brothers where are they? 

Right as I think that Tucker and Tanner stumble in. Laughing like always. They suddenly stop laughing and look around, and look like their jaws fell off.

I laughed silently at then and pointed. It was so funny. Troye was the next one to come in. He had the same expression.

I go out of the room to be ran into by Tai and Trevor. They say sorry and I nod at them. They go in and I follow behind.

"Now that you guys know where you guys will be sleeping, in going to leave so you can unpack" our dad said.

The boys said thank you and I nodded at him. The boys called out the beds they want, they didn't know their was a bed in the cabin uptop. I write 'I call the bed up there'.

They looked at me weirdly, and then I went up the rope from the hanging chairs. Into the room and plopped down onto the bed. There was a second one in there too. Troye was the only one that didn't have a bed.

"This is cool, isn't tori?" Troye said.

I nodded and the others came up the back way and saw our room. They liked it and were jealous of it. Me and troye smirked. We were the closets of all, me and troye do everything together.

I heard a clattering of closes hitting the hardwood outside our door. I climbed down right as I heard scratches on the door and whines. I opened and ran in the two of the three dogs.

Where is the third one? I didn't hear anymore of the claws hitting the hardwood. I lol put the door to see him laid down beside the door.