chapter 10

I hope y'all liked that cliffhanger in the last chapter 😂

*Tori's POV*

should i tell him yes? i do really like him, but if i like him... would that mean i have to date him?

"uhh--- y-y-ye-e-e-ss" i say slowly.

i like talking, but it feels weird. my brothers have no idea, just Zach. that's the way i would like it. when i said yes, he looked so suprised and happy. think i've seen anyone so happy before. it kind of scared me to be honest.

"can we wait til we date? i just need some time please." he said nicely.

i nodded my head because i needed some time too. these feeling are so new to me, ugh. i don't like it that much. i'm glad he doesn't want to date just yet. i'll hopefully be ready when he is ready, hopefully. 

*Zach's POV* 

oh god, she just said yes. well technicslly stuttered it, but who cares. her voice is so good, it makes me dream about it. i'm glad she gets that i don't want to date just yet, that means she isn't one of those girls.

"DINNER!!!!" Addyson called.

i don't get why she thinks she can rule everyone, she can literally do nothing, trust me. i've done nothing, yet she drools over me. at first i liked it, but as time went on, it started to gross me out. i'm thirteen, and she is twenty-seven. like god sakes, get a life ugh. 

*Tori's POV*

as i walk downstairs when dinner was called, i start to think. what will everyone think about me now? will they praise me, or shun me? i mean come on, you don't always see a girl with a ten pack everyday do you? Zach is right behind me, going down with me. i  have my paper to speak to them, i only want to speak to Zach for now. 

"Tori? is that you?!" my new dad said.

i nodded in responce, i started to get my food. getting small portions, knowing i'm not going to eat it all. i finally started to eat more than i was used to, it feels weird, but it's good for me i guess. they are all staring at my stomach, that food comes out of ashtons's mouth, which made me laugh. Addy didn't even start eating, she was so fixated on my abs.

"are you sure you're Tori?" Ashton asked finally looking up to my face.

you know how i said i was only going to talk to Zach? well i'm going to say one thing to them, and that's all. after that i'm going back to only talking to Zach. Zach understands me, i hope it isn't awkward between us now.

"Yes i-i-it i-i-is" i said as good as i could. 

everyone looked at me wide-eyed, i don't  blame them. i never spoke, since i didn't like my voice. it's my brothers first time hearing my voice, since three years. it feels super weird, i thought i couldn't be able to talk ever again, since i haven't talked in a while.

"TORI ARE YOU OKAY?!" my brother troye asked worried.

i nodded my head and got a seat at the table, they havent questioned my abs yet. only Troye knew about them, none of my other brothers. i don't like loads of poeple knowing, but that's now out of the window. 

"why doesn't she have her sweatshirt on like ususal?" Addyson asked.

"she wanted to show you she isn't weak, and i think she just did." Torye said.

"well, she definatly did. i'm sorry Tori." Addy said, not seeming truely sorry.

i scoffed and ate my food, ignoring everyone else. i could see Addy glaring at me from the corner of her eye. i flex my arm, and that makes her eyes go big in fear. i start chuckling under my breath hoping no one heard me.

"why do you look like you just saw a ghost?" Zach asked Addyson.

"she flexed her muscles, and they're so big! i didn't do anything she just did it!" Addyson lied, yeah i did flex my muscles, but she was glaring me.

i got out a peice of paper and said, 'no that's a lie. i did flex, but she was glaring at me.'. Zach glared at Addyson, and she shut up. she looked pissed off that i told on her, but she needs to know not to look at me that waym and then lie about it.

'I'm done with my food' i wrote down and put away my dishes, i didn't eat everything, but i ate most of it. they didn't argue about it, so that's good. while i was doing that, i once again saw Addyson glaring at me. i got where she could see my stomach, and when it isn't flexed, it looks like it is a light pack. i flexed it and her eyes got bigger than last time. 

i heard Zach laughing, and i looked at him to see what he was laughing at. i could see it was Addyson's eyes. i did make them go really wide, but she brought it upon herself.

"STOP LAUGHING ZACARIYA!!" she yelled.

that made Zach pissed, i guess he didn't like his first name like me. i liked Zachariya, i didn't know that was is actual name. i hope in the future that we will allow me to call him that. that would be so cute and awesome, but only me though, no one else. Zachariya will be mine, well maybe. that isn't official yet.

"Never.Call.Me.Zachariya.Ever.Again" Alex said with each breath. 

oi i better stay out of this one, i gave Zach the 'talk later?' look, and he nodded. i went upstairs,a and got into my bed. Oliver was laying on my pillow, being cute as ever. Rhett and Romeo were somewhere. i really want Romeo right now, he gives awesome cuddles. right as i think that Rhett and Romeo come into the room. they sniff to see if anyone was in her. they sence me and follow me sent.

right as they came into the room that i shared with Troye, so did Zach. he knew where i slept somehow. he comes up to my room, all happy and giddy. 

"so Tori, we have to talk about....."

hehehe cliffhanger XD. hope y'all love this and keep it up on the views and reads! almost 13.5K!!! that is amazing guys and thank you so much! thanks for those who added my snapchat, i do spoilers on it sometimes, or i take suggestions for the book. have fun with the book my lobely readers!!!