chapter 12

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't been on so much, I've been trying to but never had the time. I now have my own fixed laptop to publish on . I hope I can get into a regular publishing habit again. I've been trying to improve my writing too. Some of the characters, especially the new ones, I had my friends be in it, and they got to choose their description and name. Thank you for your patients with this book. Have fun reading Kiddos :) this is what I have so far for this chapter, I felt like I needed to do at least  a preview of the next chapter. It's currently 11:01 PM here haha so I needa sleep, but I'll get to do more tomorrow!

As I woke up, moments from last night flooded into my mind like a tidal wave. I looked over at Troyes bed, not seeing him there. Not thinking much of it, I got up. I felt bad for not speaking to him much before. 

Getting up, I noticed the dogs weren't anywhere to be seen in my room. Probably outside or eating, I thought getting up. As I walked to my dresser, I noticed that I needed to go shopping super badly. I grabbed some decent close for now, and my paper and pen. 

"Morning Tori!" I heard Tai scream when he saw me enter the living room. 

I smiled in return and kept walking til I was met with the Office of the person who adopted me. I didn't notice Zach right behind me, until I felt something wrap around my waist. squealing and thrashing, I heard a soft chuckle, which didn't calm me at all. I couldn't see who it was or what it was for that matter.  

"Oh calm down it's just me" Zach said laughing hard at my reaction"

At the sound of his voice I stopped, and started to blush profusely. As they all laughing I wrote down 'can I go to the mall' and slipped it to the person in the office, to which the nodded to. I smiled again, and went to ask my brothers if they wanted to go since they were all on the couch watching a football game. 

'anyone wanna go to the mall?' I wrote on a piece of paper and passed it around. 

"Sorry I would but I wanna watch the game" they all said, I nodded, understanding this was a big game to them.

"I'll go with you if you want me to" Zach said coming up behind me again.

I turned around and nodded while grinning, as I walked to the door grabbing some mints from the candy bowl. I have a problem with mints, I'll eat too many of them and won't think of the massive stomach ache they'll give me later. I limited myself to a handful and put them in my pocket, heading out the door. 

"I'm ready when you are" I heard Zach say behind me. 

I nodded and walked to my motorcycle, hoping on. I saw Zach get into his truck, and started backing up. I got out of his way, and headed won the road. I knew the roads pretty well since I would sneak out all the time at night. The mall wasn't too far from this place actually, just a couple of neighborhoods and streets and you're there. I guess it'll come in handy in time with things. 

As we headed into the mall, the Hot Topic store caught my eye. With its bold black font, making it stand out among the rest. I looked at Zach, and then pointed to the store. As I did this I heard him chuckle in response, making me blush very badly. I put my arm down and walked towards the store entrance, seeing a lot of people in there. 

I soon saw a Harry Potter shirt, for Slytherin, I just had to have it. I grabbed the shirt, and a Fall out boy hoodie, heading over to the pins. I have a collection of pins on one of my very old hoodies. Every time I go to Hot Topic I pick out a new pin to put on. I chose a unicorn rearing with a cat on its back saying 'yeet', for many reasons. 

"haha yeet" Zach said under his breath, not thinking he could be heard over the blasting music. 

Laughing at his comment I started to go to the cashier, getting my money out of my pocket. I put everything I wanted onto the counter, and let the pretty lady ring them up. I smiled when she looked at me and I pointed at my eyebrow, and did a thumbs up, meaning I liked her eyebrow piercing. I think she knew what I meant because she said thank you and kept smiling. After I handed her my money, it was time to find another store. 

"Want to try Rue21?" Zach asked looking at the store.

I nodded, seeing as I did like their hoodies and some of their hats and shirts. As we walked in we were delighted with a waft of boy's and girl's perfume and cologne. Not going to lie, it smelled really good, like something I would buy if it was on sale. Seeing the hoodie rack in the back, I headed towards there, looking for a Medium size so it would be over sized for me. 

I saw a black a blue Tie die hoodie that I had to have. I ran towards it and saw Zach try to keep up with me. Once I got back to the rack and grabbed it, I checked the sizing. A medium, just what I'm looking for. I drape it over my arm and start looking at the beanies, jeans, and the earrings.

I picked a Thrasher beanie, and some link chain earrings. I've always wanted to get my ears pierced a second time, but never had the time to do it. Maybe I can convince Zach to take me to get them done some day. 

"you ready to check out?" Zach asked, making me realize I stopped dead in my track, thinking about the earring situation"

I shook my head, and walked over to the shirts. After swimming through, I didn't see any that I liked, so I walked back to Zach, and nodded. He took my things and we went to the cashier. I pulled out my wallet, and he was quicker this time. I hugged in response and he smiled at my defeat. 

"oh hush, you're adorable" he said chuckling.

I squinted at him, then started smiling really hard. He actually called me adorable, as I started to also blush, I began to think. Did he actually call me adorable? Or is it just me head playing with me. 

"alright, that'll be $12.95 guys." the cashier said. 

As Zach gave them the money, I couldn't help of see the cashier glancing at Zach in lust. He was a handsome young man, strong looking, and someone who would win in a fight. I drew closer to him, and looked directly into the cashiers eyes, not saying anything. I guess she got the idea, and gave us the bag, and giving us a smile and a wave. 

"you done, or wanna go to a different shop?"

I shook my head in response and started walking towards the doors we came in through, seeing people circling around some car or motorcycle outside. Zach saw it too, he didn't look happy about it either, and as we drew close I could see why. They were surround HIS truck and MY motorcycle. 

"What are you guys doing" Zach said in the nicest tone he could do.

"we're just waiting for the owners of these beauts to come out so we can talk." a guy in the crowd said, touching my bike. 

"Well these are ours, and I don't think she likes you touching her bike" Zach said, pointing to me and my pissed expression on my face. 

"oh, sorry. Can we talk about the bike? Are you planning to sell it? Do you give free rides on it?" the same guy from the crowd asked me. 

"she doesn't speak, so please, stop talking to her. also, please get out of our way, we have somewhere to go right now." Zach said in a stern voice climbing into his truck.

the guy nodded, and everyone started to move. As I got my helmet on, the guy came up to me once again.

"is it true you don't talk?" he asked in a hushed tone.

I nodded in response and started up my bike. As he started to walk away, I sped off to get as far away as possible. I followed Zach home, so I couldn't get lost on the winding roads. Passing a lot of street signs I needed to remember. I couldn't remember right now, I just had to get home.