Chapter 6

*face reveal next chapter!*

I sat there just petting him. He flopped so that he was on his back. Showing me his belly, to rub.

Troyes POV *ba boom Ching didn't think I would do that huh?*

I went up into the room, we started on the doggy door. Tori was sitting there petting who I think was Romeo.

I walked up to them and sat down beside her, making Romeo get up and back away. I looked at Tori and she look sad.

I don't like seeing my sister sad, even if it is necessary to be sad. I put my hand out to Romeo, and sniffed it carefully.

I got my other hand out of my pocket with a cheerio.*dogs are allowed to eat cheerios* he happily ate one, but was still cowering back.

I got up and helped them again with the doggy door, watching Tori and Romeo from the corner of my eyes.

•••••••••••
Skip time
•••••••••••

We finally got the doggy door done. We were all sweating from the exhaustion and work we put in it. Tori made sure the dogs didn't get in the way.

Tori was I'm holding I think was Rhett, I don't know, but I know he's adorable. He was licking  her face, making her smile, I love seeing her smile. It rarely happens though.

Tai's POV *AYE!!!! TYLER!*

I saw troye staring somewhere, not know what he was staring at I looked too. Tori was getting attacked by Rhett, giving her a kissing attack. She was smiling and kissed him back once or twice. I miss her smile, I wish she would more often.

After being put in that orphanage she though it was her fault. We tried to convince her that it wasn't her that killed our parents, but she wouldn't listen. (What you think? A little into their backstory?)

Anyways back to reality.(OH THERE GOES GRAVITY CHOKE THEYRE ALL MAD AT ME!.... sorry I had to :) ) i had my phone ready, and I took a video of her laughing and smiling. I got a picture of her also.

I went to lay on my bed. It's really comfy. I was really astonished when I saw this room. I didn't know anything like this existed!

Tori's POV

After me and Rhett were hugging and cuddling, I went to sit in one of the sling chairs. When I sat down, Romeo came to my feet and laid down on them.

After some time they called us down, I made my way down, and saw more people. I have social anxiety so this can't end well.

"Hello Tori, I'm Matt." A guy said holding out his hand.

I shake his hand, he had a firm grip. He's kind of cute too, but I would think way to old for me.

"I just said hello, are you not gonna say anything?" Matt asked.

"She's mute," Tucker said.

"Oh ok sorry," Matt said and left to talk to other people.

I walked into the kitchen and saw the fridge. I was kind of hungry but not to much to go get food yet. I will later though.

"Hello? Hello? Test test!" My new dad said in a microphone.

"So as you can see we have six new family members. Tucker, Tanner, Troye, Tai, Trevor, and last but not least Tori." He said.

Everyone cheered while I hid behind Troye. I don't like being the center of attention, it makes me nervous.

Once everyone calmed down, he told us we could either go back to our room, or hang out down here. Of course I chose to go to the room.

On the way, I saw Romeo in a corner scared. I went up and he looked relieved. I reached down to pet him, and then picked him up.

Once I got to my room, I put Romeo down. He scurried around and sniffed everywhere. Thankfully someone took them out before I took him up here.

I climbed up the ladder to the secret beds in the middle of the room. When I got up there, I saw Romeo looking for me.

I tapped the stairs and it startled him. He put his ears down and started coming toward the stairs. He started coming up them, still with his ears down.

The boys made me some special dog steps for them to climb up to my bed. I got onto my bed, and taped the side of the steps to tell him to climb them.

Once he got up I laid down on my bed, starting to fall asleep. He laid down beside me, cuddling me. I put a blanket on me. Once I did that, he moved to against my chest. I put the blanket on him, and he stated cuddling me more.

I hope he trusts me now, if not then it's ok. I've met him just today so I don't blame him do he doesn't. I heard the others coming into the room.

Them coming in woke up Romeo, but he went back to sleep. When Troye went up to go to bed, he saw me and awed.

"Guys come up here!" Troye whisper yelled.

Everyone came up to see what he wanted. They didn't see it at first, then they turned around and saw her and Romeo cuddling. They also awed.

"She looks so happy like that," Trevor said.

"Yeah she does  honestly," Tai said.

"Yeah, it's a good thing to," Troye said.

"We should let her sleep, and us get to sleep. Night guys!" Tanner said.

Once they left, Troye was the only one left in there with Tori. He got into bed and went to sleep. The other dogs cake in, and since tori had the only steps, went and cuddled under the covers with her.

Hi guys. I'm so sorry I haven't been on. I've been going through depression, and sickness. I hope y'all can forgive me. I'll try to be active more often. Y'all can talk to me on my wall, but I won't get able to reply sadly. Have a happy night guys

~DragonDrawer04