chapter 8

hey guys! thanks for the wait! for those who have started reading my book because of my snapchat, welcome buddy! lol, but here guys. i know i'm not the good at publishing this book, but i'm really, really trying. also thanks for those who said i was cute, and adorable! it really meant a lot! okie, i'll stop rambeling now! GO ENJOY MY READERS!!!!!

I woke up in a dark room. I had no idea where the heck I was. I needed to find out quick before.... my train of thought was cut off by a voice.

'Ahh you finally awake princess' a husky rather sexy voice said.

I stayed still, my eyes were hurting and so was my head and body. What did they do to me? I don't have any paper, and I'm tied up. Great just great, how an I supposed to comunicate now?

'Stop faking it I know you're awake' the voice said again but rougher.

I whimpered and tried to move. There was a gag in my mouth. There is my excuse for not talking then. This room smells like BO. Have they ever heard of showers? Like honestly they were made for a reason people, use them please.

I hear whispering from the background. I try to tune it in, but it's way too soft. I try to move again and it kinda works. He noticed me moving around and chuckled.

'If you wanted away, you shouldn't said something. Oh right you can't because you're mute.' He said tauntingly

How much I wanna lunge at him. No one and I mean no one disrespects me at any time. It doesn't matter who you are, I will hunt you down and kill you, I will own up to it too.

'Sorry, I just had too. Here I'll get you untied here in a second. I'll be right back' he said leaving the room.

I had a knife in my sleeve, I got it out trying not to drop it. Lucky I didn't drop it, I cut the ropes and the gag around me mouth. I saw another door behind me, dimly lit too. If he came back and saw I wasn't there, he wouldn't be able to see me in the dark.

As he walks in I see more people behind him. i didn't know anyone, or at least i don't so. i hear his coming back, he stepped too hard walking wow. i see him enter and he doesn't see me in the chair. he looks around, he looks in my direction last. he looks like he hasn't seen me, but that all changes when he says " come out of the dark Tori, we aren't gonna hurt you.". 

i don't listen, i stay where i am, hoping he wouldn't find me. i  hope he won't hurt me,  but i am not chancing it with this man. he looks buff and honestly pretty mean and rude. he has acted so kind to me, but im still not gonna trust him. i don't like trusting people, unless they trust me first.

he walks towards me, and i'm against the wall. he gets close to, and i start to feel unomfortable. i start trying to move the the side, but i'm afraid he will see me. i start moving just in case he is just going this way, he doesn't see me move. he goes to the wall, and runs into it, i think he was seeing if i was that way.  

he started to go back to the group of people, they started whispering and i only could hear a few things. he looks around again, and i knew he spotted me. he walks towards me, and i move again, but he follows me. i start to run tot the group, and hope they will clear the way to the door. that doesn't happen, one of the guys catches me. i try to wriggle out of his grasp, but it isn't working. 

"stop resisting Tori, we aren't going to hurt you. we promise." the guy who held me said sweetly.

i  stopped resisting like he said, and looked up.if angels exist, i'm looking one. he had a chiseled jaw, and greenish, blueish eyes. he has pretty defined cheeck bones. his hair swooped on his forehead, he honestly took my breathe away. i wanted tot just feel his face, but i knew that would be too weird, since i just met him. ugh th temptaion is reall!!!

i hear coughing, and i look away from the god infront of me. i saw my brother laughing, and i glared at them. i had been caught staring at him. i still don't know his name. ugh that i can get another time and place. just not right now.  my brothers are gonna tease me so much, ugh life. i have never had a crush, even as a kid. the guys were just rich, but i can try to make it go away. 

"Tori, this is Alex. he will be your personal trainor." my so called father said. 

me and "Alex" looked at like he was crazy. i stood there shaking my head. this can't be possible i thought in my head. i heard alex say that under his breathe too. i looked at him like he called me pretty. he looked at me like i had two head, that is the noraml look i get from people. he mouthed 'did i say that alloud?'. i nodded my head, kind of blushing. ugh i want the feeling to go away like right now seriously. he will just get in the way of fighting in my streetfighting business.

"wait what? how come she is? i thought i was training the boys, and she got it from luke." he questioned the still namless guy that took me.

"because you guys seem like you'd do good together, and you know luke. he will just be a pervert and touch her everywhere he shouldn't." he said back to Alex.

Alex tensed up to that for some reason. he put his arm around me, like he was protecting me or something. i tensed up when he did that, i'm only used to people touching me to hurt me. i hate it when people touch me. it's awkward and weird to be honest. it's like, oh i'm just gonna randmly touch you with my hand or arm or anything else. i used to hurt my brothers if they touched me on suprise. if i could see them when they touched me, then that was oky, and they knew that. they still tested it though. 

"why did you tense up when i touched you?" Alex said quitely. 

i wrote down on a peice of paper 'i don't like poeple touching me, sorry. just used to people touching me when they want to hurt me or scare me.' he nodded his head in understandment. what he said next shocked me....

BOOM!!! hope y'all like the cliffhanger! also i do sneak peaks on my snapchat! i'm making a different snapchat so people reading my book can add me and see what is happening next. have a good rest of your days readers! the snapchat for y'all is

 nightcoremadnes

only one s because it wouldnt let me -_-