chapter 11

"if we date, who would know?" Zach asked quietly.

i shrugged, not knowing myself who would know. i didn't feel like talking so i wrote,'Troye would definatly have to know about us. he knows everything about me.' at that, Zach nodded in understandment.

"i get that, and i agree. what about the rest of your brothers?" He asked.

i shrugged and wrote 'i would have to see, i know tai will go crazy, and tucker and tanner will go after you literally, trevor will interrogate you.' as he read this, he started laughing. i was smiling, because his laugh sounds so cute. yeah yeah, i know it's creepy but it is trust me guys!

"you're cute when you smile" i hear Zach say.

i stare at him still smiling while i process his words, and he starts blushing. i finally know what he means, and i start laughing, making him blush even more. ugh why does he have to be so adorable?

"t-t-than-nks" i stuttered feeling like i was blushing.

he looked down and he was still blushing, just even more. he now looks like a tomato, i start laughing at that thought. i think i may have thrown him off, because he looked at me and smiled weirdly.

"what are you laughing at?" He asked curiously.

"tomato" i said pointing at him, slightly laughing still.

"oh come on" he said laughing lightly.

i shook my head, and continued laughing. i liked this new feeling now. i know someone cares for me, and not just putting up with me. it's a new feeling i'm going to have to get used to, but i'm trying to understand it.

"Tori? Zach?" i could hear Tanner say.

"Tori's room!" Zach yelled back.

i could hear everyone come up to the room. i was nervous to say the least, what if they make me talk again? i don't want to talk infront of them right now. Zach needs to leave, before they interrogate him, or hurt him.

"i should be going" Zach said, thankfully.

"okay, see ya later Zach" Tucker said. eyeing him.

"so you talk?" They all ask me.

i shook my head and wrote,'i only had the effort to say one work. sorry guys.'. they seemed dissapointed, but nodded. all left except Troye, since he sleep with me. 

"you should talk more Tori" Troye said before he fell asleep.

i shrugged, even though i knew he couldn't see me do it. i knew he was sad that i didn't talk, you could see it in his facial expressions. it's horrible to feel sad, even  if it's for a good reason. people need to be happy, no matter what's happening. they should show real smiles, and not fake. everyone has their own opinion, i get it, that's just my opinion.