chapter 13

Walking into the house, taking off my helmet, I saw my brothers still on the couch. I would've thought they were at least doing something, but then again it is an important game. I walked right through the living room and not the kitchen, seeing Allyson in there. 

"ah, so you're home now, huh?" she said is a snarky tone.

I mocked what she said, but in a whiny incoherent tone. Making her go red with anger. 

"don't make me! you're even lucky to have a place called your own!" she yelled at me, looking directly at my face.

I kept a stone cold face, and then started bursting out laughing. Her way of saying that this is my new house and I shouldn't be treating her this way was actually really funny. I like how she thinks she's above everyone, even though not lots of people here like her I don't think. 

"what's going on in here?" Troye says coming in looking worried.

"She mocked me, so I told her what not to do in the household." Allyson said while putting out her chest took make her look like she has boobs. 

"She doesn't have to listen to anything you have to say to her Allyson." Treyton said angrily. 

"Oh? and why?" Allyson said, still puffing her chest out.

"Because she's not your sister, nor your daughter. Also I would consider to not puff your chest out, it arches your back and can do some major back damage." Tai said laughing. 

"but..." Allyson said wandering off and being dumbfounded by being pointed out like that in front of guys. 

As Allyson turned beet red and ran off, we all started laughing their butts off. As we settled down after a couple of minutes, Troye came up to me to see what I had bought while I was out with Zach. 

"Ooo, I like this hoodie!" He exclaimed as he look at the hoodie I got at Rue21. 

I nodded in response, and took the clothing items back to my room, and put them into the drawers that I had assigned a certain type of clothing to. As I was doing that, Romeo came up behind me and nudged me with his nose, it scared me at first.  Once I had realized it was Romeo I calmed down and pet him. 

"Tori?" I heard Zach call from outside the door of the huge room. 

I got up and went to the door as fast as I could to make sure he didn't leave. When I opened the door, my smile dropped. He was holding something in his hand that didn't look too good. 

"Open it." He said with a smile 

I nodded and motioned him to follow me, closing the door behind him as he did follow me. We made it up to where I slept, and we sat on my bed, just staring at the note in my hand. It was made out for me, surprisingly. It was probably a company asking me for modeling opportunities again. 

"So are you going to open it or just stare at it the whole time?" He asked chucking as I started to blush. 

I started to peel the paper away, and noticed some handwriting that looked familiar. As I kept peeling I noticed the handwriting was the orphanages maids handwriting. I started to cringe at it, remembering the times I had there. 

"what's wrong? Zach asked with concern as he saw the expression on my face twist to hatred. 

I read it, and then handed it to him to read. He took the note and started to read it out loud. I said, 

Dear whomever it may concern. 

We have noticed Tori has left some things back at the orphanage as we went through her room to clear it for the next child.   It is a portfolio of drawing, we have inspected each and everyone of them, we would like if she came back and got them. We would also like her to come talk to us, to gave us some feedback on how the place here went when she stayed with us. Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you soon Vittoria.