chapter 9

two chapters in one day? whaaattttt???? what is this witchary?! lol, yeye gonna do another chapter. oof hope y'all enjoy!!!

'i'm never going to hurt you Tori. i wouldn't even dream of it.' Zachariya said. 

it seemed like he meant to be said to himself and me not to hear. i tapped him, and tried to speak, but i couldn't. i didn't have the courage too. i started bawling right then and there, you could hear my sobs from china i'm pretty sure i was that loud.

"Tori it's okay, you tries. i can try to help you if you want" Zachariya said with sincere.

i nodded in responce. we were so close that if i leaned in, we would be kissing. that would be a dream, but i bet he has a girlfriend already. if he doesn't, he coulnd't like a girl like me. he is blind if he does, like honestly. i don't have anything the other girls have sadly.

"let's get you to your room, so you can rest. is that okay with you?" he asked.

"y-y-ye-ye-yes" i tried to say.

i started crying again, but happy tears. i just said my first word in three years. Zachariya got besides me, he knnew it was happy tears, because i'm smiling while i'm crying. i haven't cried since i was abused. if feels good to finally let it all out. 

*three hours later*

i'm in my room, with Romeo in my lap. i'm currently sitting on my bed, reading a book on my phone. it's on an app called WattPad. it's awesome, i have made some books, but they aren't that good. romeo is asleep and my legs are starting to fall asleep, i slowly try to not wake him up, but it doesn't work. he gets up, and follow me to the kitchen. 

i've noticed everyone looking between me and Alex when we are together. you know how people do that when they think that they like each other? yeah, they're doing that. i start blushing and start reading the book again. it's called 'adoped by the gang leader'. it's actually pretty god, unlike the others i had read. 

"Victoria, are you hungry?" Addison said.

i glared at her, and shook my head. i turned off my phone, and looked at her like i was going to kill her. i absolutly hate my first name, anyone who calls me that is dead to me. Addison was always dead to me since she hurt romeo, but oh well she's even more dead to me now if that's possible. 

"why is she glaring at me like she will kill me?" she asked Tai.

"she hates her first name, you're dead to her if you call he that. she will go as far to hurting you severly if you call her that." he axplained looking her and me.

i nodded and smiled sweetly but sickly. she knows not to, and if she does, i get to hurt her. with her i will go as far as killing her honestly. 

"well she better get used to it. it's her name so i'll be calling her that." she said like she was the boss.

i started laughing like a maniac amd shook my head in disbelief. she can't take a hint can she. she has no idea what i'm capable of. no one in here is to be honest. they just see me as the girl that came with my brothers. since i wear sweathshirts everywhere they can't see my muscles and ten pack on my stomach. yes i said a ten pack, it is possible, look it up bro.

" why is she laughing?" Addison asked.

"you think you're stronger than her. you have no idea what she is capable of to be honest."

"she wears jumpers everywhere, i have every right to think i'm stronger then her." she said back with a bad attitude.

well that's about to change. i go up to my room. when i get up there, i get into my closet. i get a sportsbra, and shorts. i go into the bathroom to change, and when i'm done, i put my cloths on my bed since they're not that dirty. i start heading out back to the kitchen, and i see zachariya.

he sees my abs, and stares at them. he looks up to my face, and i wink. ugh Tori it probably looks like you had something in your eye dork. he doesn't like you, and never will. you shouldn't even like him, what a life i have am i right? ugh it sucks, i can't have a crush, because it gets in my way.

*Zachariya's POV*

i go out of my room, that is right besides Tori's and her brothers. i look ot my right, and see no one, then to my right, and see Tori. at least i think it's her. she has very defined ten pack, and buldging muscles on her legs and arms. i catch myself staring at her abs, and look up to her face. she looks me in my eyes, and winks. oh god, i'm whipped. i've had a crush on Tori ever since she entered my eyesight, but i bet she doesn't like me.

"h-h-hey T-T-T-Tori" i stuttered still amazed by her body.

"hi" she sayd back.

woah she's getting the hang of talking. that's her second word today, i can't believe i get to only hear them. her voice is so soft, yet rough. i cant't beleive she got abused when she was younger, no one should go through that. i know since i went through it too, and she knows that. i need to tell her that i like her before it's too late.

"Tori i uhh have something to tell you..." i said trailing off.

she mubled a mhm, as if telling me to ask away. i hesistated a second, trying to think of how to tell her. i decided to tell her straight out. i was hoping she liked me back, becuse that would be awesome. if she said she didn't that would be really weird.

"Tori i like you. i mean like like you." i said nervously.

i saw her face turned suprised, and then really happy. she looked like she was going to do a ha -- my train of thought was interrupted by her doing her happy dance, which is flossing in a circle. i guess that's a good thing then? i don't know what to think about it.

"do you like me back?" i asked, hoping for the best.

hmmm another cliffhanger hmm? enjoy guys!! make sure to add the snapchat. nightcoremadnes. i add everyone back.