Chapter 21 - Permission

Murphy's POV

Bellamy and I had woken up on the couch. We never got around to finishing what we started last night; the mood had dissipated after Octavia interrupted us. He just came back and we finished the movie that was playing, falling asleep soon after. Bellamy had woken me up by pressing short but sweet kisses to my face. I stretch out on the couch, throwing my legs over his body. He rests a hand on my stomach, leaning over me and kissing along my jaw. I smile to myself and reach up with one hand, curling my fingers in his hair. He buries his face in the crook of my neck, gently kissing it, then stilling. He rests there, his breath steady on my skin. We lay there in each others arms, enjoying the feeling. We were so relaxed that we didn't even hear Aurora walk into the room.

"Boys, breakfast is ready." She says. I can hear her trying to hide a giggle. Bellamy looks up from my neck, eyes wide. We quickly pull away from each other, standing up and straightening out our clothes. Glancing at each other, he clears his throat and tries to play it off like we didn't just get caught cuddling up on the couch together.

"Yeah. Thanks, mom. We'll be there in a minute." He says, shifting uncomfortably on his feet. Mrs. Blake smirks, turns and walks away into the dining room. When she's out of sight, we both exhale a breath we didn't know we were holding. We look at each other, shy smiles slowly growing on our lips.

"Do you really want to keep hiding this?" I ask, gesturing to the both of us. He bites his lip and shakes his head.

"No. I just don't know how she'll react to knowing that we're together." I can't help but let out a chuckle. "What?" He asks. I can hear a hint of fear in his voice.

"I'm pretty sure that she already knows." I laugh, pointing to the marks that now littered my neck and shoulders. He blushes hard and bites his lip again in embarrassment.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to mark you up like that." He says, running a hand through his hair. I wave him off and pick my beanie up off the floor.

"Don't worry about it." I responds, standing back up and walking closer to him. "I think it's hot. Besides, I think we both had fun last night." I smirk. His cheeks flush as I get on my toes and kiss him. He grabs my hips and pulls me closer, deepening the kiss before pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"Good. I'll have to do it more often then." He smirks, regaining his cocky, confident attitude. I smile, pecking his lips one last time before walking off to the dining room.

***

"So, Murphy, how has school been going for you?" Mrs. Blake asks, taking a drink from her glass of water. We had been sitting at the table for a while, just talking about anything and everything. She seemingly ignored the purple bruising on my neck. Octavia had left, retreating to her room to play.

"It's been alright. There are some people that I'd rather not have to deal with, but it's been going so much better since I got to know Bellamy better." I smirk, glancing over at a slightly blushing Bellamy. His mom looks over at him, sharing my same smirk.

"That's great. I'm glad my boy knows how to be a gentleman." She nudges him with her elbow.

"Mom, that's embarrassing." He responds weakly, smiling and shaking his head at his mom.

"Oh hush, Bellamy. You have always been my little knight in shining armor." She teases. He blushes and I can't help but chuckle at their banter.

"So, you're mommy's little knight? I knew the infamous Bellamy Blake was a family man, but a momma's boy?" I say sarcastically. He kicks my under the table, but not hard enough to hurt.

"Shut up, Murphy." He says with fake anger, glaring cutely at me. I giggle at him, stretching my leg out to tangle with his. His mom laughs with me, pulling her robe over her shoulders.

"Alright. I have a serious question for you boys. And I need you to answer me honestly." She says after our laugher and banter dies down. We both nod our heads, looking at her intently. She looks between the both of us, her eyes landing on Bellamy.

"Were you two fooling around on my couch last night?" She says, a smirk on her lips. Bellamy and I blush harshly, looking at each other, eyes wide and fearful. Aurora laughs, capturing our attention again.

"Uh... We... I..." Bellamy starts, stumbling over his words. She holds up a hand to silence him.

"Next time, go up to your room; or don't make it noticeable." She gestures to my neck. "I don't need Octavia walking in on you." I nearly choke on air. She just gave us permission to fuck around in Bellamy's room. She lets out another laugh at my reaction, standing up and clearing the table. Bellamy's face is bright red as he stands up to help her. I stand up to help as well, Bellamy and I sending each other looks of embarrassment and mischief when Mrs. Blake wasn't looking. That might've been absolutely embarrassing, but Aurora was cool enough to give us permission to mess around, just as long as we didn't make it known. That's more than I ever got living with my mom. If she found out I kissed a guy, I would get my ass beat. I can't imagine what would happen if she found out I fucked with a guy.

***

Bellamy and I rush up to his room after the dishes were finished. We wanted to get away from the embarrassment of his mom finding out that we were grinding and making out on her couch. I sit on the bed and Bellamy puts a CD on before sitting next to me. I lay back and pull out my phone, texting Emori what had happened just moments before in the Blake's dining room.

Murphy: E, you'll never guess what just happened.

Loser: You and B fucked?!?!

Murphy: No.

Murphy: But, Bellamy and I were talking to Mrs. Blake and she totally just gave up permission too tho

Loser: BITCH!

Loser: She didn't?

Murphy: She did.

Murphy: She caught us cuddling on the couch and she saw the marks on my neck so she told us to go to Bells room next time

Loser: Wait? Marks on your neck?

Murphy: Shit

Loser: YOU AND BELLAMY MADE OUT!

Loser: He marked you.

Loser: Congratulations, Murphy. You officially belong to the one and only Bellamy Blake.

Murphy: Shut up, Emori.

I turn my phone off and toss it onto Bellamy's night stand, making sure it's face down incase Emori decided to blow it up with messages. Bellamy lays on the bed with his eyes closed, tapping his fingers on his chest along with the beat of the music. I lay back down on the bed, watching his fingers dancing along his chest, perfectly in time with the music.