Chapter 22 - First Time

Warning: Sexual content (MURPHAMY SMUT)

Murphy's POV

I scan my eyes down Bellamy's body, watching him tap along to the song on his chest. He's so handsome. I might have to take advantage of Mrs. Blake giving us permission to fool around soon. I prop myself up on an elbow, just watching the god of a man in front of me. His eyes flutter open and he looked at me, a smile slowly spreading on his lips.

"Hey, Murphy." He says innocently, getting up on his elbows. I scan his face, a small smile on my lips.

"You're too handsome." I respond, brushing a few loose curls out of his face. He smirks back at me. He grabs my wrist, pulling me on top of him. I let out a little yelp, but I throw one leg over his waist, straddling him. He looks up at me and I can feel myself blushing.

"Thank you, John. But I could say the same about you." He teases, sitting up and putting his hands on my hips. I put my hands on his shoulders, not letting him lean in to kiss me. He looks at me, confused.

"You have no idea what you do to me." I whine, leaning my head back so I don't have to look at his gorgeous face. I hear him chuckle before I feel his lips connect with my neck, causing a gasp to leave my lips. He sucks and kisses the skin, making his way up my neck to my jaw. I look back down at him and he kisses up my jaw to my lips. I kiss him back, but pull away before things get too heated.

"You know you love it." He growls, resting his forehead on mine.

"Of course I do. But I'd rather not walk around with a boner everyday." I respond, kissing the tip of his nose. He laughs, pulling my hips closer.

"I'd better be careful then. I wouldn't want anyone else to see that. That's just for me." He says hotly in my ear. He words go straight to my crotch. I pull myself away and cover myself with one hand, holding onto his shoulder with the other.

"God damnit, Bell. You're doing this on purpose." I whine, more desperately than I would have liked to sound. He smirks, pressing his lips to mine.

"So what if I am? I like seeing you squirm." He teases, sliding me off his lap and onto the bed. He crawls on top of me, forcing his knee between my legs and pinning my slender wrists above my head with one large hand. He run the other down my chest to the hem of my shirt, sliding it back up and under it. I shiver at his touch, my skin burning in the wake of his hand.

"B-Bellamy." I stutter, butterflies in my stomach. He looks into my eyes, his dark with love and lust. His heavy hand feels good on my chest, like it was meant to be there. He leans down, capturing my lips in his, pressing his knee against me. His hand rubs over my chest, playing with my nipples as he passes over them. I let out an embarrassing moan, arching into his touch. I feel him smirk into the kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth. His hand stops on my hip, pulling them up to meet his. He pulls away, looking into my eyes. God, he's hot. "We gonna get walked in on this time?" I joke, trying to act like I wasn't just moaning under him. He smirks back down at me.

"Nope. Mom's got O for the day. So, I've got you for the day." He growls, sitting back and pulling his shirt off. My breath hitches when I see his perfectly sculpted abs, tan skin unblemished. It makes me feel slightly self conscious of my pale and scarred chest. He leans forward, slipping his hands under my shirt before stopping and looking into my eyes, his gaze asking for permission to continue. I nod at him and he wastes no time pulling my shirt over my head and tackling me with his lips again.

I moan into his mouth, my fingernails scraping down his back. His lips trail down my neck to my collarbone, sucking and kissing the sensitive skin. My hand slither down to his waist band, unbuttoning and pushing his pants down past his waist. He gets up and quickly rids himself of them before working on mine, swiftly pulling them down my legs and tossing them aside. He gets back on top, but I quickly flip us over so I'm straddling his waist. I attach my lips to his jaw while giving an experimental roll of my hips. He lets out a low groan, hands grabbing at my hips and his body jerking up. I do it again, earning another moan from his lips. I move my kisses further down, leaving sloppy, open-mouthed kisses down his chest to his waist. He watches me, propping himself on his elbow to get a better view. I curl my fingers around the waistband of his boxers, slowly pulling them down his legs and tossing them to the side. He lets out a moan, his breathing quickening.

"Ready?" I tease.

"Fuck yes. Please." He begs.

***

A couple hours later, I wake up next to Bellamy. I stretch my arms, feeling a dull pain in my ass. I look behind me and see Bellamy still asleep, his naked figure only covered by a blanket. I lean over the edge of the bed, picking up my boxers and slipping them on before crawling back in bed, pressing a loving kiss to Bellamy's nose. He opens his eyes with a smile. He returns the gesture with a kiss to my forehead. He pulls me into his arms and I cuddle up next to him, resting my head on his chest and listening to his steady breathing and heart beat.