I. Family ?

I put my bag on the table, and throw myself at the couch. I take the remote TV and turn it on. I'm start to changing the channel, start from arirang, KBS, TvN, and the others.

My finger just stop pressing the remote, when I find the MTv korean. And it's playing Bigbang- Fantastic baby.

"wow fantastic baby... Dance... Uu~ I wanna dance...dance da-da-dance~" I'm singing. You know what, this is the best time of my life. When I can singing freely, without parents around me.

***

"Y/N! Dinner's ready!" my mom shouting from the downstairs

"coming!!"

I rushed to the downstairs. Hmmm, smells really nice! I thought, as I pull the chair ans take a seat.

"so how was your day?" I ask to my mom

"what a busy day" she said, as she swallow her food

"at least you still can come back early. Not like the others day" my dad said

"don't pick a fight with me!" she said, and she still look calm.

" I don't pick a fight with you. I just said the truth! You don't even have enough time for us! What kind of mother you are ?!" my dad start to shouting again

"what?! Did you think that your income can make us life happily ?! If I don't working, can you still eating this dishes for today? And who'll pay her school ?!" my mom said, as she pointed her finger to me.

I'm totally sick of this. Everyday they were always fighting. Economy, or who was cheating, who was drinking, even when they are came late, its gonna be a big problem.

I hate this family. I hate it!

I dont have any appetite to eat anymore, I rushed to my room, and pull out my book from the wardrobe. I always write every little things that happen in this book, looks like a diary, but its a bit different.

People will write "dear diary ..." not like me, cause I think its too girly or kinky, disgusting, not my style for sure..
I hope someday, this book can help me to explain my parents how dissapointed I am to have a parents like them.

Sometimes I'm envying with my friends they had such a lovely parents, that always drop and pick up them from the school. They were always smiled, and laugh infront of their parents.

I hope I can have that kind of family I thought.