VII. Where are you ?

"Jihoon-ah!!" I heard someone was shouting from another room.

I wake up from the bed and look at my watch. Well It's 10.00 a.m I don't even think that I want to go school, facing those dumb faces of my classmate, even my fool ex-bestfriend.

Okay enough, It's still morning, I have to stop cursing those fckn-ass hole-peoples. I take a shower, and doing my morning routine. Unpacked my things, and start to clean my room. Arrange my shirt, my dress, my shoes heels and... Whatever

I went outside of my room and my eyes just caught an old woman was pulling jihoon's hair. She looked at me with her shock eyes.

"Who... Who are you?!" she pointed to me
"You bring your girlfriend to my apartment, Jihoon?!" then she look to jihoon face. I can tell that she was angry. Maybe it was unexpected if thet boy bring his girlfriend to his apartmnt.

"I've told you mom. She's our new roommate. Just don't overreact"

Ah, she is his mother... I bowed to her

"annyeonghasseo, I'm y/n. I just moved this morning"

"ah, I'm sorry... Hehehe..." she said as she scratching her head

If you know crayon sinchan, she looks like misae. Really. Hahaha she kind a cute mother, such a caring person, not like mine.

"So, how old are you?" she take a seat at the living room

"I'm 16"

"woa, same like my son. Aren't you have to go to school now?"

"well, I just... I don't feeling well today"

"ah... May I know where's your school?"

"Apgujeong High school"

She look at me her eyes was widen for a while.

"I'll cook something for lunch"

"ah.. I want to ask you. About this apartment cost. I... Want to pay..." I said, and I followed her to the kitchen

"mmm... What if I'll pay it for you?" she ask

"No, no, let me pay... It's makes me feel bad if you pay the whole"

"I'll pay, but help me to clean this apartment as a return" she said

Mmm'kay.. Its not that hard to clean this messy place. So I just nodded to her.

***

I've got a thousand missed calls from my parents, and a hundred text. Okay... Tomorrow I'll buy the new number. I'll throw this number just like I throwing my old life.

I checking all the text. They just asked
"where are you?"
"why can't I found you?"
"don't make a joke"

Mom, dad. You'll be fine without me.
I'm just burdening you.
So just keep thinking about yourself, and be selfish just like usual.

I lay down on the bed. Thinking about all of this just make me sick. Its makes my heart hurt a lot. Do you guys even thinking about me ?
No, you didn't.

My phone was ringing, while I was taking dinner with my new 'family'. I look at the screen it was yoongi. Hesitate to pick it up so I just let it ringing, and placed the phone on the table.

"why don't you answer the call?" my new 'mom' asking

"no, nothing important" I said after I swallow the food.

"pick it, maybe someone's need your help ?" she said.

Well, okay then. I pick it up and answer the phone.

"yes?" I answer

"can we meet now? I've got a problem" yoongi said from the phone.

"where are you now ??"

"Dongho bridge" he said. I don't know, I feel a bit shocked when he said he was there. Please I don't want anything bad happen to him.

"on my way now. Stay there and don't do anything fool" then I hang up

As everyone know that dongho bridge is just nearby our school and it's a famous place.

Famous place to commit suicide