VI. My New Life

I took out my piggy bank, and open it. Well, I've got 1000 dollar, Its enough for me for around 3 months. Till the time I should get a part time job. I know its gonna be difficult, but I can't take it anymore.

I packed all of my stuff, my clothes, shoes, anything. And sneak out of this hell. Ah, I don't have place to go. And It's late now. I took out my phone, I take a look the screen It's 3 a.m.

Should I stay in someone's house... No... I can't. I start to walk randomly. Till I saw that the sun start to rise and I see a building it's a kind of small apartment. I saw an old lady was cleaning the window of the building

"excuse-me?"

"ah, may I help you?" she replied

"do you have any empty place for me to stay? The smallest one would be better" I said, as I want the cheap one

"I'm sorry, but it's full already. Except you want a share-room" I... I guess I'll take that

"O...okay" I replied, as she handed me a key.

"room 403"

"ah.. How much I should pay?"

"you can discuss later with your roommate"

Well, thanks god, she such a kind-hearted old lady. I pressed the lift and It's not take a long time, the lift just open and I press the fourth Floor.

I headed to a room which is numbered 403. And I open it using my key.

This room just like a .... Hell... I look around, this room is really messed up! How did a person even life like this. Disgusting.

"Ex...cusme ??" I walk inside with hesitate. This room is really.. Smells like a sh*t

"who's that?!" I heard a guy was shouting from nowhere.

"ehm.. Sorry, I'm your roommate so..."

"what?!! " he cut my words and he come out from a room.

"yeo....yeoja ?! (a girl)" he pointed to me.

My eyes start to scanning this person, start from his toe to his head. He really look messy. Oh god, do I really have to stay with this trash...

But wait... His face just familiar...

"have we meet before?" I ask him

"well, I guess no." he looked at me disgusted

"uhm, okay... I'm y/n"

"Jihoon. Lee Ji hoon" he start to pick his dirty clothes from the ground and cleaning the room.

It's gonna be an awkward life. I took a deep breath and make a long sigh.

His face just remind me with yoongi. They were look a like. Are they siblings or what? But he is Lee, and Yoongi is Min. So that It can't be possible.

"so where is my room?" I ask to him

"There" he pointed to a light purple door.

I bowed and bring all of my stuff inside. I look around. This is gonna be a perfect room for my whole life. I throw my self to the bed, and closed my eyes..

A new life has just started

They are really look a likeRight ?

Right ?