XV. Meet the SVT

I get into the apartment and saw so many boys was sitting on the floor.

"who are you guys?" I ask curiously

"ah.. Hello. We are seventeen" they said

Seventeen? Whats that? A group name? But I'm sure they weren't 17 persons in the group...

"hello, I'm s.coups. I'm the leader. And this is vernon, mingyu, jun, joenghan, hoshi, dino, ........"

How can I remembering those persons. Okay so should I remember them just by their clothes ? The green one is s.coups. and the red one is jun. Okay, the others.... I dont remember.. Hahaha

I heard some foot step from behind me. I turn around, and it was Jihoon. He was standing behind me, and stare at me for a while.

"guys. I have to do something. We can gathering at the other time. Okay?" he said and some of them just nod, and the rest was confused. But then all of them just go out from this place...

When they are left, I just realized that this place got very messy.. Aah, so this is the reason why this place always looked messy. Because of his friends.

"Yah! Don't bring your friends if you guys keep messing like this!" I shouted at him. But he just ignore me, and start to play with his PC.

Did he just ignoring me?! "Helloooo??!! Im talking with you shortieee!!!" I start to walk towards him, I'm getting annoyed with him, since he was ignoring me.

"what the fu** you calling me with?!" he said as he stood up and glaring at me.

"don't you dare to bring them here. If all of you just keep messing in this place!"

"I don't care!"

"what the hell... Jihoon!" I yelled while he start to make this place even more messy. He throw everything from his table.

"yah! Whats wrong with you??" I start to irritated with his act.

"I just act like you did"

"I did what ?!"

"you didn't listen what I said don't you?"

"what are you talking about? I don't understand"

"don't play dumb with me, Y/n. Why did you bring him over ??"

"bring him who?! Yoongi? He's my boyf--.. Friend my friend! And he just walked me home. Whats your problem?"

"I told you" he take a step closer to me and show's his angry face. I feel a bit scared with him.

"Not to.." another step closer

"hang around..." another step again

"with him"

"dont I ?" he stands right infront of me.

I just slightly nod and look at the ground, biting my lower lips. I do not ever expect that jihoon gonna be this mad with me, just because of yoongi.

"Then why did you even ask him to get into my place ?!" he grab my chin and forced me to look at him.

"I...I just... Hey this is also my place !" I said to him. And I show my angry face.

"then why you can bring your thousand friends to come here, and I can't even it is only one friend of me ?!" His eyes get widen as he heard what I said.

"be..because..."

"why?! Because I don't deserve a friend?"

"It's not like that..."

"Then what?! Tell me"

"because its him..."

"why? Who are yoongi to you? Enemny? What??"

" I... I dont know...! " he running to his room and slam the door harshly. And It makes me gasp.

Whats wrong with you... Weirdo..