VIII. Love ?

*Flashback Yoongi P.O.V*

Today gonna be another tiring day. Last night I've just received a call from Y/n. She wanted me to come to her house. Well, I guess she is really crazy. I mean, how could a girl ask a boy to meet up at this time??!

And the things that is unbelievable that she didn't send me her address, I waited for her while I was writing my song lyrics. And I've waited her till 4.am. And the more unfortunately I don't be able to sleep till now..
Sh*t, my brain try forced me to sleep, but my eyes won't shut. What the f*ck....

***

In a hole day I don't see y/n around. What just I saw, it was her ex with a new crush.. The f*ck, they just flirting near by the restroom, disgusting. A place to someone doing 'something personal ', can't you guys find another spot to do that? Iuwwh

I went back to my house, since it's 5.pm already..
I realized my dad was standing outside my room holding a tons of papers. Looks like a familiar papers for me.

"what are you doing there ?" I ask curiously

"none of your business, kid. Mind your own studies"

"what are you doing with my papers? Give it back!" I said as I tried to reach my papers.

Holly-f*ck Q -old man! Don't even you dare to touch my things, you don't even know that I need more than a month to make all of those lyrics!

"I said mind you own studies!" he shouted at me and pushed me hard.

"Don't touch my things!" I raised up my tone

He took out a lighter and start to burn all of it.

"No! Don't!" I run towards him and grabbing my papers. But it was too late, half of them just got burn.

"I told you to mind your studies! Not doing those unimportant things!" he grab my collar and start to punch me.

"Do you know how much I paid your school?!"
He laid the first punch

"Do you know how tiring I raised you?!"
He laid the second punch

"Do you know that your teacher just called me?!"
He laid the third punch

"And she said that you sleeping in the whole class?!"

"do you think I paid your school just for your sleeping time?!"

"I raised you to working in my company!!"

"not for wasting time doing those sh*t"

"you think your music can pay my love for you?!"

He said while he was to punch me again. I don't even remember how much he punched me today, Its not a special things that he do harshness to me. It was a normal things for me.

But now. I'm tired with all of this. If you don't want to stop, then I'll stop it by myself. I grabbed his arms while he was to punch me again and I say

"Sir, do you even love me? As your son ?"

I could see his anger inside his eyes. Looks like my words making him on fire. Woa, bultaoreune... Yoongi, you are the best, jjang man bung bung.

"yoongi, some day you are going to be an adult. You'll be a dad --"

He said but I dare him to cut off his words

"a dad are not supposed to dominate his own son. I'm not a toy. I have my own dream. And I want to reach my dream. And I'm not taking your company, dad. I wan't to see how far could be I grow up"

I'm sick of you, dad. I hate you. I walk away from him, I take my jacket and walk outside.

"where are you going?! I'm not finis--"

I shout the door. And sigh deeply.

I start to walk randomly. Till I reach dongho bridge.

I took out my phone. I want to talk with someone.. Someone that can uderstand me...

Just before I restart my life