XX. O M G

I start to changing my clothes with my uniform. Honestly this uniform fit me well, and comfortable. I walk to the cashier and standing there. Soyou was waiting for me. And her smile appear when she saw me.

"so how was your day ?? Is everythings okay?" she ask with her excited face. Look, who was happy today..?

"everythings good, and you?"

"perfect. By the way, lets exchange our phone number"

"sure !!"

We've exchange our phone number. Then we start having a busy time. If we have some spare time, we'll have a light chat. Asking like a... How's life? Boyfriend, or school things.

"yah, my shift almost over" soyou said to me.

"okay, so see you tomorrow" I smiled and wave my hands. She just smile and walk away to the 'private room'.

Well, I feel a bit boring, since no one accompany me. So I just take out my phone and start to play with it. Till a I heard a bell was ringing and I look up, I realized a tall guy was walk in to the cafe with a woman.

Her long hair.. Her face.. And her body... Its my mom..?! What is she doing here ?!! With a guy? So thats right that they divorced ? And my dad was right that she's... C.. Cheating behind him?

The fu**.. Why would I care?! I make a slow step, try to walk inside. And I notice that Jin was standing infront of me.

"where are you going?" he asked me, but I just ignore it and I start to walk away. He grab my hand and pulled me back to the place where I should be. I turn around as I hope she didn't see my face. I can hear their footstep were coming closer and closer. Till they stop right behind me.

"excuse-me, may I have a cup of--" I drop my name tag and I just act like I looking for my name tag. Then Jin come towards me and whisper to me.

"what are you doing? The guest waiting for you!" he said as he lowered his body and I whisper back to him. "please take care them first. Let me find my name tag." I said with a small tone that he almost cant hear it.

Thanks god that he did what I said. My mom and her (boyfriend IDK ?) was leaving the cashier. And the bartender was to serving their coffee.

"Jin-ah... I... I feel pain inside my stomach" I said as I rubbing my belly, act like it was really pain so he can believe me, and let me go back early.

"mm... Can you go by your self?" he ask as he getting worried.

"Its alright I can call my brother." I said as I took out my phone and dial Jihoon. Ask him to pick me up.

>> forward

I forgot that I had a plan with Yoongi. He told me that he'll pick me up by today. Shit.

Now those two people was standing infront of me, and staring each other.

"you?!" they pointed their fingers to each other.

God please, no more problems. I had enough that I've found my mom and her new boyfriend. Now whatelse ??!