XXIII. The Wedding

Yesterday the doctor said that Jihoon can be discharge from hospital. So, here we are...

"Jihoon-ah. Get ready... Ppalli !!" eomma shouting to jihoon who was getting busy with his messy wet hair

 Ppalli !!" eomma shouting to jihoon who was getting busy with his messy wet hair

"Yah! Let me fix it for you" I laughing cause of his messy hair. I start to rubbing his hair with towel till its half- dry. And use the hair dryer.

***

"by the way, who's married is it ?" I ask to eomma.

"ah, he is my ex--"

"her friend" jihoon said try to interrupt his mom

Ahh... Her friend. I walk to my room, and wearing my mini dress, apply thin layer of make up. And take a pair of heels. Done.

Its been a while since Jihoon said that He loved me. I don't say that I didnt love him, but... Yes I am. My heart is belongs to yoongi, but I dont want to make him upset. I want he to life happily, till the end of his life.

He didn't.. And never ask me to be his girlfriend, but... I just pretend like his. And looks like eomma doesn't mind about that. So... Yeah, I'll keep going. And maybe I'll tell Yoongi. But not now... Maybe later...

We walk in to the hall. Well, Its such a big hall anyway. So many guest was standing there. Looks like the couple didn't come yet. Maybe they still dressing (?)

We take a seat nearby the platform. Jihoon and eomma was sitting next to me.

"I guess I left my phone inside the car. So... I'll get it now, you guys wait here. Okay?" mom suddenly stood up and left us.

Jihoon grab my hand, and hold it. I feel shy for a moment, but.. Its okay... Its normal, we're just family..

"y/n, be my girlfriend" he said all so sudden. I look at him, I dont know how to answer...

"forget yoongi, and be mine" he said again. Now he look at me seriously. If I say no, thats mean he'll be sad. But if I say yes... I'll keep lying and pretend like we're a couple. Even I dont like him. And yoongi... I hope yoongi can understand me.

"Yes. I'll be your girlfriend" I said and I smiled to him. He smile at me, and he kiss me.

*Meanwhile*
*Yoongi Part of View*

This is my dad's wedding's celebrate with the bitch. Why did I said she is a bitch? Well.. She used her body to get everythings from my dad. I can tell that she only wants my dad's money. What a blind love...

Its a good opportunity that he had this marriage. I could meet my mom, and Woozi. But first of all, I have to take a seat first. Maybe at the first row (?)

I walk to the first row. My eyes just caught a view. That almost make me lose my mind.. Its Y/n and woozi? And they were kissing ?! What the fuck?!

"She is my girlfriend!" I pulled y/n from woozi. She look at me shocked.

"Look... I can expla--"

"no. She is mine" woozi cut her

"Get the fuck off !!! Don't you dare to touch her." I said as my blood starts to boiled with anger and jealousy. I stare at Woozi for a while. Why did you do this to me? After I being nice with you, even you take my mom, even you ruin my family?! Fuck off with your life, now you want to take my girlfriend ?!

"Then let her choose, one of us. Right y/n ?" suddenly he said and smirked to me. He look at y/n, and blinking his eyes.

"M...Mian... I love Jihoon, yoongi."

I thought that YOU are different than the others.
I thought YOU are the one who can undestand me
I thought YOU loved me.
I thought YOU are serious with me.
Now I know, that I'm wrong.
YOU hurt me more than anything,
Y/N