V. Desperated

I took out my phone. I looked at my screen, It's 1 a.m. I wondering what will happen to me in the next day. Are we gonna leave this house? Am I go with my mom? Or my dad?

I need someone to stay with me.. Should I call Soojin? Hell, no. What about yoongi? No, Its too late, maybe He's sleeping now. But I really want to talk with someone...

I decide to make a call, just waiting for a second, and he pick up the phone.

"ehm... Are you sleeping?"

"not yet why?"

"what are you doing?"

"well... Composed a song.
Go straight to the point"

"mmm 'kay... Can we meet?"

"now?! Are you crazy??"

"I just want to talk with you.."

"where?"

"rooftop of my house?"

"crazy woman... Send me the address"

He said and he hung up. I type my address, I was to send it. But then something was bothering my mind.

Friend...
They'll just leave me whenever they want. They have another side that we don't know. They have another friends, another life that they've never show it in front of us.

The worst, they might be talking bad behind us.

*sigh*

I'm tired. If god can't stop making me suffer. Than I should make it stop by myself. It'll be great if I don't have any friend, they might be just betray me at the end.

I go down from the rooftop and get into my room, I change my shirt with pajama, and lay down on the bed.

My phone start ringing. Yoongi just sent me a message "Oi, wheres your address?"

"ah, sorry. My dad still awake. I guess we'll meet up at the school tomorrow." I replied.

I hate to lie, but... I don't know. I don't want someone to hurt my feeling again. I hate this... I hate my life. Why I must to life with this situations? Why God just ruin my life??

If I sick, will someone take care of me?
Will someone worry about me?
If I die, will someone looking for me?
Will somebody cry for me?

"No"

"Nobody loves you"

"Nobody want you, even your parents"

"Just go die"

Thats right. Nobody care about me...