XXVI. Ending (Pt.1)

Hi, This is the FREAK AUTHORNIM. I decided to make 2 ending... So the part1 its gonna be the happy ending. And the part2 it'll be the sad or bad ending. Hahaha...

Stop complaining cause I know that I'm freak enough to completed this boring story.😂

"mom, she is y/n. My ex-girlfriend, also my future wife" yoongi said and My eyes widen in a shock of his 'Wife' words. TF, with that. We're not even dating...

We just staring to each other for a minute. How come? My mom get married with yoongi's dad. Thats mean yoongi is my step brother...

Chapter 26. -Happy Ending-

She grab my hand harshly and pulled me a side.
"why are you here?!" she whisper me, and look around makesure that nobody looking at us.

"why? Can't I get my happiness life? After all what you're done? You ruin my life mom! You make it worst" I can feel my blood was boiling inside me... Boiled with anger and selfishness.

"whatever, Y/n. You can't date him! He is your stepbrother"

"No he isn't! He is your step son. But not my stepbrother. Cause what? I'M NOT YOUR DAUGHTER." I said and I walk inside the house.

*mother part of view*

I feel like I make her life even worst. I want to make her life happily. But what've I done it was just make everything worst. I want to let her be with Yoongi. But If like that, thats mean I have to divorce with my husband. But I can't. Luckily I've never told them that I have a daughter. So maybe I can play dumb with it. Make a deal with Y/n. So we can live life happily. Right?

*Your Part of view*

Yoongi was inviting me to have a dinner with his family. We're talking so many things. And looks like his father likes me. We talked a lot about some business stuff, well.. Since I worked in a big-famous and exclusive company, so I have to know a kind of business opportunity and those stuff.

"I heard that you are Yoongi's girlfriend?" Yoongi's dad said.

I'm choking as what he said to me. Honestly, its a bit surprising me. Since we're broke up and I just act like we were just a 'Friend' nothing too much.

"Well... Yes.. A kind of.." I grab my glass and start to drinking, while looking to yoongi. He just look to his food and smirking.

"mmm... So if you guys are in a serious way.. Y'know, Let me met your family. We can discuss about your future planning."

"aah... It--" I can't finish my words then I hear my mom starts to talk.

"Well... I heard that your family isn't here anymore... They got a big accident ..." Your mom said and look at me. She wink her left eyes, hope that I can lie...

I think for a while. Thats right. if I tell everything to them, maybe we can't be together as a 'couple' It'll hurting me even more.

"Yes. My mom and dad was dead cause of... You know... Incident 'Train to Busan'" I said and I looked down. Hope that my acting will work.

"ah.. I'm sorry to hear that." Yoongi's dad said to me. And I just slightly nod.

"by the way, Y/n. I want you guys to take over my company."

"Well.. I dont want. I'm a singer, dad. Producer" Yoongi said and look at his father. He stare for a while. Before I broke the silent.

"It's okay. I can take care of your company. And he'll help me for sometimes." I glared to yoongi, then I turn my face to his father with a wide smile.

"No-- Ouch!"

I stepping on his foot before he could finish his words, and I glare at him make my lips murmuring to him.
'The fuck. Follow my instruction, phabo!'

His eyes just widen look at me shocked, and he just nod.

*Yoongi's Father POV*

I was really happy to have Y/n here. She's a business girl. She is also a fresh graduate, but she's already became a leader in a big company.

And also, looks like she can control yoongi. Yoongi isnt my only son. But he's the only one I have. I want he to be my successor of my company. But looks like he had another things that he loved more.

And also I think I can trust everything to Y/n. Since I'm going to retired quick. Hope that she can run my company. She's an educated person, who had a smart brain, good attitude. Too bad that I can't met her parents.

I was thinking that Me and my wife gonna go to America to spend our time till the end. Do a honeymoon, and have fun. That's it... I guess..

***

"I want we to move to America." I said to my wife.

"why so sudden?" She ask me worried.

"I have so many things to do."  I wrap my hand between her shoulder.

"with you" I whisper. She just chuckled and hit my hand lightly.

"Is it okay if we left them together?"

"Why not? They're an adult now. They working. And also Yoongi looked very happy with her."

"yeah... They complete each other. Why dont we wait till their marriage?"

"what about next week?"

"are you crazy ?"

"Let me ask them tomorrow"

***
*Your Part of View*

"Thanks for tonight" I cupped his cheek.
"don't mind about what my dad said." He look to the ground. I could understand that he feel a bit embarrassed about what his dad said.

"It okay by the way... Your phone ringing yoongi" He didn't even realized that his phone was ringing since a minutes ago.

"ah sorry..." He pulled out his phone and pick up the call, and walk away to his car.

***

"Marry me?" suddenly he said and he kneeling infront of my house. I think he's crazy.. Its still 9a.m in the morning, and he was kneeling infront of my house, with a pair of wedding rings.

"Yoongi.. Are you crazy?" dont think that I didn't love him. I love him, loved him the way too much. But he isn't my boyfriend. We just start over our relationship.

"No, I'm not. Be my wife, and lets grow together." He said and look straight to my eyes.

"Look, Its not mean that is 'no', but we arent even dating, yoongi." He look down for a while. He stand up right infront of me and wrap his arms around my waist, reduce our distance.

" First. Why do we have to do those 'dating' things when we know that we love each other?
Second. You said its not mean 'no' so it was 'yes' right?
Third. I don't want to let you hanging around with another guy, beside... I want to keep my promise with Woozi to take care of you for the rest of my life...
So . . . "

He put the wedding ring on my fingers and look at me, I can't say 'no' cause This is what I've wanted. So yeah... I take the other ring and put the ring on his finger. He starts to smile widely and hugging me.

"ah... By the way... Our wedding ceremony... It'll be next week. So prepare youself" He winked at me and kiss my cup my lips.

Well.. This is weird. What If I refuse to marry him? Then he have to cancel those things.. i really didn't get this boy.. Ah, he's tottaly weird... But those 'freak' side of him that makes me love him even more.

okay... So this is the ending Part1.
Happy ending~

Thankyou for you guys who have support me... :'( oh I'm crying... Thankyou for reader, the active reader and the silent reader. Thankyou so much !! I'll try my best to improve my boring story and broken english.