Chapter Two- Trust your Instincts

((Yeah,  that P.O.V switch was fun so I'm doing that again! Please don't hate me. *Rushes into my room and locks myself in*))

Six swift shows rushed over rooftops in the middle of the night, silently. They disturbed no one as they traveled, using agility and grace. Olivia front flipped to the next building, curling up in mid air and landing on the next roof in a crouch. "Beat that." She smirked.

Leo shrugged. He took a running start before cartwheeling off the edge of the building and onto the next roof by Olivia. "Just did." He smirked. Scar scoffed. "Is this amateur hour or what? Come on, Raphie. Let's show em how it's really done." "What? No fair! You can't do it in groups!" Leo complained. "Not a rule, so it's fair game, Fearless." Raph stated with a cocky grin. Leo huffed, but didn't press the matter further.

Raph lept off the edge of the building first, Scar doing the same a few seconds later. When Raph landed, he turned around just in time to catch Scar bridal style, pressing his forehead to her's sweetly. "Really? Everytime?" Mikey called. "Why do you guys have to be such a cute couple?!" "Because I'm hot and she's sexy. It's a simple equation." Raph smirked. Scar playfully scoffed at the compliment, her cheeks flushing red.

"Your go, Dr. D!" Olivia called. Donnie narrowed His eyes with a smirk, pulling out his bō. He used it as a lance and launched himself into the air. He did a few flips before landing perfectly, turning around and winking. "And that, is how awesome looks." He teased.

They all playfully rolled their eyes. Mikey wasted no time in doing his trick. He got a running start, doing a few flips and leaps before he jumped into the air, spinning around and landing perfectly. "Booyakasha!" He cheered. Everyone stared at him slack jawed. "Way to one up us all, Mikey." Scar muttered. Mikey grinned. "I know, right. I'm just that epic." The crashing of a trash can drifted into their ears. "Did you guys hear that?" Leo asked.

Everyone else nodded and together, they went to the edge of the building and peered down into the alley. There they saw a teenage African-American girl, who looked about fifteen, setting a garbage can upright and looking around suspiciously. "Okay! That girl needs a beat down." Raph muttered. "Hey. I'm the order guy. I say who needs a beat down or not." Leo stated rather forcefully.

The girl picked up a crowbar and slowly made her way to the back door entrance of a pizza shop, attempting to open it. "Okay. That girl needs a beat down." Without hesitation, they all lept off of the building, surrounding her. She yelped fearfully and held up the crowbar as though she was going to attack them. Then her dark brown eyes grew wide. "Wow. And to think New York couldn't get any weirder." She muttered.

"A turtle with two cylinders tied together with a chain, another with swords a third with twin forks and a fourth with a stick." Her eyes landed on the girls. "Not to mention the fact that they have human companions." "Nunchucks, dudette! Not cy... Soo.... Si.... Whatever you just said!" Mikey stated. "The correct term is Katanas." Leo deadpanned. "Not swords." Raph was practically bursting at the seams
"What is so confusing about my weapon! What us up with everyone getting their name wrong?! I don't have salad tongs, I don't have forks,  I just have sais!!!!!SIAS PEOPLE!!!!!"

"The correct name for my weapon is actually bō staff, but now that you think about it, the word bō in Japanese means staff so if you're saying bō staff, your really saying staff staff, and that's not the name of it, so, just call it a bō." Donnie explained with a shy grin. The girl raised a brow at them and shrugged. "But we're not here to explain weapons." Scar stated. "Yeah! We're here to beat the shell outta ya." Raph added. "What?" The girl asked with wide eyes.

Before she could say anything else, Scar and Olivia each threw three Kunai at her, but she ducked just in time. "Woah! What the heck!" She exclaimed. They all charged at her simultaneously, weapons ready to strike a blow, but she held up her hands and a barrier of lavender energy surrounded her. Their weapons bounced off if it, not leaving even the tiniest of scratches.

They a gasped and stared at her wide eyed. "What the shell was that?" Raph demanded. "It's called a forcefield." The girl stated, rather forcefully. "And I can turn invisible too, so don't even think about attacking me again!" She narrowed her eyes at them all in a threatening manner. "Why were you trying to attack me anyway?" "You were trying to break into that Pizza shop, dudette. That's wrong on so many levels."Mikey explained.

"What? No I wasn't that place has been out of business for years! I live there!" The girl defended. Scar looked at her intently, secretly reading her mind. "She's telling the truth." She said finally. "She lost her parents in the Kraang invasion. Been living here ever since it stopped." The girl looked over at her. "How did you..." "I'm a mutant. Mind reading just happens to be one of my powers." Scar explained. The girl raised a brow. "Listen, we've been where you are." Olivia began. "We've felt homeless and alone, but these guys helped us out." "We can do the same for you if you'd like. We've got a nice home and plenty of room to spare." Scar smiled. "Objection." Leo said. "Overruled." Scar responded, waving her hand at him.

"How do I know you can trust you all. How do I know this isn't a trap." She asked with a raised brow. Donnie held out his hand and she turned to him with denying eyes. "I guess you've just gotta trust your instincts, then." He smiled. The girl's eyes softened a bit, but she still looked wary. Finally everyone else put on their kindest smiles. Except Raph, who gave a convincing smirk. With a sigh the girl grasped Donnie's hand with a smile of her own. "I guess I can take that chance." Donnie beamed. "What's your name?" Olivia asked. "Hannah. My name is Hannah."