Chapter Nine- The results of my words

Star and Olivia ran in, out of breath and bruised and battered. "Scar!" Raph yelled, tossing down his comic to attend to his girlfriend. "Olivia!" Leo rushed over and began to inspect her like a mother and her child. Olivia just collapsed in his arms from fatigue. Scar winced as Raph touched an especially deep wound in her right arm. "DONNIE!" The two older boys yelled in unison. The purple clad kappa walled in slowly at first, convinced that his brothers had broken another electronic.

When he saw that it was the girls that needed assistance, he gasped running over and doing a thorough inspection on them. "God! What happened to you guys?" He asked, scrunching up his nose at their mass damage. "Sleepover.. Attacked... Winter...Hannah..." "Okay, babe, catch your breath first." Raph said to Scar, rubbing circles on her back.

"We were going to April's slumber party when Winter attacked us. But... It was probably a diversion because she randomly left halfway through the battle and we turned around, but..... Hannah was gone." Olivia clarified. Donnie's eyes widened. Winter had taken Hannah? Geez, she probably thought that he didn't care about her anymore. If he hadn't said what he'd said....

Mikey interrupted his train of thought. "Awe! Dudes! We can't let Winter get away with this! We gotta go get Glitchy!" Everyone turned to him with confused looks. "What?" He blinked. "Glitchy?" Raph asked. "Yeah. When Hannah turns invisible she kinda glitches. So her new Nickname is Glitchy." He grinned proudly. "I'm not even gonna say anything." Scar muttered.