Epilogue

((I highly recommend listening to the music while you read. It sets the mood))

Hannah fidgeted in the chair a bit more as Donnie continued to wrap the bandages around her wrist. He chuckled. "Darling, can you please sit still?" "I can't. You have to hurry up." "When I said I had a surprise for you, I didn't expect you to be this excited about it." Hannah giggled. "Deal with it." Donnie finally finished. "Done." He said. Hannah lept up. "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!!!!!!" She squealed. Donnie gave a small smile. "Come on." He said, gently taking her hand. Hannah followed her purple clad boyfriend through the lair and up onto the rooftops.

Her ponytail bounced up and down and she ran after Donnie, grinning the entire time. "You remember when I asked you out?" He inquired as they sat down on a random roof. "Yeah. The day we saw a sunset." Donnie nodded. Well, today there's gonna be a meteor shower. In a few minutes actually. I though you wanted to see it." Hannah's brow furrowed. "Can't meteor showers kill you?" "No. Most meteorites burn up before they actually enter our atmosphere." Hannah giggled and flicked Donnie's head. "Dork." She teased playfully. He shrugged and smiled. "Well you asked the question."

Suddenly something caught Hannah's eye. A streak of white. She looked up into the sky just in time to see the shower. Streak after streak of sparkly whites filled the air. Hannah smiled as they lit up the dark sky. She snuggled closer to Donnie, who wrapped an arm around her. Suddenly Hannah felt cold metal upon her neck. She looked down to see a necklace. It depicted a shooting star. Small letters had been engraved into it as well. They read: Never stop dreaming.

Hannah smiled, giving Donnie a quick peck on the lips. "I won't, Donnie."