Chapter Fourteen- Crushed

Hannah was invisible most of the way, struggling to keep up with the intelligent turtle teen as he jumped rooftops. Hannah just ran after him from the ground, seeing as she couldn't jump far distances anymore. April and Casey were seven feet in front of her, laughing and giggling like two hyenas. She couldn't help but feel bad for Donnie. It was sad really. The poor guy loved her with all his heart and all she did in return was crush it within her palms.

She looked up to see Donnie watching the couple intently, being extremely quiet. Her brow furrowed. He was serious about her, wasn't he? Finally, the pair walked into an ice cream parlor, joking a bit. Donnie crouched on the edge of the building across from it, eyes narrowed. Hannah groaned, realizing that she had to climb the fire escape. With an agitated huff, she did just that, despite the immense difficulty. Thanks a lot boot!

She walked up beside him, still invisible. Her form flickered a bit and she became visible again. She tapped his shoulder, grinning. "Donnie!" She whisper yelled. The purple clad turtle yelped, jumping up and landing on his butt. "H-Hannah! W-What are you doing here?" He stammered. Hannah shrugged. "Well, we all know that you were gonna stalk April and Casey while they were on their little outing and everyone else knew it, so I volunteered to come and get you to take you back home." Donnie looked down at the two teens, who'd ironically found seats by the window. April placed a hand over her mouth and giggled at something Casey had said. "I don't wanna go back just yet." He said with sad eyes.

Hannah sighed. "Donnie, if that was you down there with April, would you want Casey or some other jealous guy watching you from a nearby rooftop?" He opened his mouth to say something else but stopped. He knew he didn't. He knew Hannah was right. "Donnie," She placed a hand on his shoulder. "Come home." Donnie sighed, closing his eyes. He looked up at Hannah and smiled. "Alright." Hannah smiled back. "Great! Come on!" Donnie chuckled at her enthusiasm and stood up walking after her. But, before he went, he just needed a little bit of assurance.

He cast one more look behind him. But he didn't expect to see what he saw. He gasped, eyes going wide. Hannah turned around at the sound, worried that he'd done something stupid and hurt himself. But what she saw made her gasp too.

April and Casey were KISSING! Casey's hand was behind April's head and her's were around his neck. How they were able to do that from across the table eluded her. Donnie backed away from the edge of the roof before breaking out into a sprint towards the lair. "DONNIE!" Hannah exclaimed. But it was too late. He was gone. Hannah cast a murderous glare toward April.

They were going to have some BIG problems.