Synopsis

Synopsis

LYCA   fucked  up  Alford's  reputation,  and  Alford   did  the  same  to  her  life. It's   too  late  when  she  realised   that  she  messed with  the  wrong  person. Malay  ba  niyang  gaganti  ang  lalaki  sa  ginawa  niyang  kalokohan   dito. Naked  video   lang  naman ang  kinuha niya  at  ipinakalat, pero  ang  gunggong   kalayaan niya  ang kinuhang  kapalit. 

But  she's  Lyca  Veliganio,  and  no  one  can  control  her  life,  not  even  Atty. Alford  Guevara.  Sa  isang  bagay  lang  niya  hinayahayaan  si  Alford  na  kontrolin siya.  When  it  comes  to  sex  she  lets  him , and  she's  willing  to  be  controlled by  him.

“Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational.” -Hugh Mackay

A/N:  The following is not something I condone except  uncondional  love; it's simply a story, a work of fiction that some people enjoy reading and others don't. If  EROTIC   is not your ilk, then it's  not  yours,  better  to  find another  tale to enjoy. If it is, then I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to leave a vote and comment. I  will  appreciate  it!  Medyo  nakakasawa  rin po kasing magbasa ng comment  nang complain  nang complain  dahil  sa BS  kahit  alam  naman  na  erotic. Hehe! 😂 Thank  you!! Love  lots. 
                                          Whroxie