Chapter 18

I  dedicate  this  chapter  to  Brooklyn_Tori!   Enjoy  reading!  Muawh!  

She  couldn't  sleep! Parang  may  kulang. The  bed  where  she  laid was  warm  as  a  bird's  nest  but  still  wasn't   comfortable.  Hindi  siya  mapakali.  Her  body   was  still seeking  comfort  and  warmth  from  her  husband's  body;  Yearning  the  scent of his aftershave mingling with his natural scent.  She wanted Alford beside her. She wanted him to hold her with much possessiveness.   She  wanted  his  tender  kisses  and  strokes.

Is  it possible  that she is emotionally attached to him  to the point that it's hard to sleep without him? 

Bumalikwas  siya  mula  sa  pagkakahiga  nang  bumukas  ang  pinto. Malapad  na  ngumiti   nang  makita  ang  pagpasok  ng  asawa.  Hindi  niya  inaasahan  na  uuwi  ito  agad.  Ang  hiningi  nito  ay  isang  oras  pero  wala  pa  ngang  thirty-minutes.

"Hey," she  said,  an  utter  of  excitement   on  her  face.

Lumuhod  si  Lyca  at  ginamit  ang  mga  tuhod  para  lumapit  sa  gilid  ng  kama  para  salubungin  ng  yakap  ang  asawa  nang  maglakad  si  Alford  palapit   habang   matiim  na  nakatitig  sa  kanya .  She spread her arms, revealing her nakedness. Tanging lace white undies lang ang  suot niya.  Bigla  na  lang  ni  Alford  hinuhubad  ang  T-shirt  at  itinapon  iyon  sa  sahig.

"Damn,  Lyca!" He sibilated sharply,  eyes  darkened  with  intense  desire. 

Nang  makalapit  si  Alford   ay  agad  siya  nitong  siniil  ng  halik  sa  labi  na  marahas  niyang  ikinasinghap. Agad  na  kumalat  ang  init  sa  buo  niyang  katawan  sa  hindi  inaasahang  aggressiveness  ni  Alford.   Ano  ba  ang  nangyayari  sa  asawa  niya  at  tila  nag-iinit  ng  sobra?  

"Oh,  God,  Lyca,  I'm  burning  from  inside  out.  I  need  you!"  Hinihingal  nitong  bulong  sa  labi  niya  at  muling  pinalalim  ang  halik.  His  kiss  was  frantic  and  full  of  need,  and  without  hesitation ,  she  matched  his  need  with  her  own.  Sharp,  intense  desire  curled  through  her  body  when  their  tongues  met  and  started  to  duel.  The  surface  of  her  skin  felt  hot  and  tingling   as  if  it  had  been  electrified  by  his  unstoppable  ravishment.   

His  left  hand   curled  over  the  burgeoning curve  of  her  breast.  Lumiyad  siya  nang  masahehin  nito  ang  kabila  niyang  dibdib  habang  ibinababa  ang  kanyang  panties.  Itinulak  siya  ni  Alford  pahiga  sa  kama,  saka  hinila  ang  kanyang  panties  para  tuluyang  hubarin.   Without further delay,  he  had  discarded  his  clothes,  including  his  shoes.

  Lyca  sucked in a long, slow breath when she saw that his cock was already  rock  hard,  ready  for an  action.

"Let  me  give  you  a  mind-blowing  sex  tonight.  Let's   add spice to our love making."  Oh,  may  mas  hihigit  pa  ba  sa  mga  ginagawa  nito  sa  kanya?  Wala  siyang  matandaang  lame  sa  sex  life  nila.  Lahat  mind-blowing.  Hindi  kaya  literal  nang  sumabog  ang  utak  niya  sa  gagawin  nito  sa  kanya  ngayon.

Tinungo  ni  Alford  ang  nightstand  at  may  kinuha  ito  sa  drawer  saka  pumasok  ng  banyo,  at   muli  ring  lumabas.  Her  eyes  nearly  popped  out  of  their  sockets  as  she  saw  the  big  toy  in  his  hand--  a  skin  tone  dildo.  It  looks  like  a  real  penis.  Rigid.  Veiny.  And  has  balls.   What  the  hell!

Mabilis  siyang  bumangon  habang  nanglalaki  ang  matang  nakatingin  sa  hawak  ni  Alford.

"Saan  galing  'yan?"  she  asked  in  a  low  tone.