Epilogue

*December 25th, 2017; four years later*

A bright orange kitten jumped onto my lap, purring softly.

Its eyes fell onto the baby that rested in my arms. Angelina Lynn James, Angel for short. The cat rubbed its nose on against her.

Stella. We were hesitant to name her that, considering what happened in the past but when Angel was born, she never left her side and we figured that if she were still alive, she would be that way with the baby too; so the name fell on the unnamed cat.

A little boy with black hair and the bluest eyes hesitantly approached.

"There's no need to be afraid, Ozzie," I whispered, a tired smile cracked onto my lips. "It's just a baby."

Before the boy could say anything, his father put his hand on Ozzie's shoulder. Not a single black hair was on his head now; despite being a little up in his age, Phil still had a lot of pep in his step. "We were all a baby, son."

"I just don't want to wake it."

With the dorkiest smile, he said: "how can you wake it up if none of us are actually awake..."

Everyone but Ozzie laughed. "You're so weird, Dad," I said in between laughter.

The living room grew silent. "Did you just call me...Dad?" He paused. "You haven't called me Dad in years..."

Hesitantly, I answered back, "yeah, I just did...Dad."

Pin drop silence was broken by the clink of mugs on a tray. "Hot cocoa is here," he announced while distributing a cup to Ozzie, Phil, Flora-who trailed behind him, and lastly, me. "How's my beautiful wife doing?" His lips pressed onto the top of my forehead.

"Never been better, Dan."

"Good." With a smirk on his face, he said: "I think it's time for a story!"

Ozzie's eyes lit up, "yay!"

Everyone gathered in a tight circle. "Whenever you're ready, Willow," Dan muttered.

I inhaled sharply and looked at the ceiling; you ready, Stella? I thought, petting the back of the cat. Hesitantly, I began.

"It was just another day at the North Pole..."

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well, that's the end...You're probably wondering how Dan survived...That, my fren, will not be revealed. Yes, there is a time gap between nineteen and the epilogue, younger me did intend that. Truth be told, I liked upsetting readers at a young age and I still love doing that, not in a mean way though...I'm allowed to be more dramatic in writing if that explains anything.

So yeah, this is the end of Angel. If you like my writing, I have other stories: Stay with me, Finally Free, and Live and Learn, Right? The last two aren't finished but they are still there.

If you like shorter stories, don't worry...I do have a secret project...it's going to be...Unique... So until then, thank you guys and uh, goodbye!!!! <3

-Madison