02 || ❝there's this girl...❞

❝Payment has been approved! Thanks for your business! And now that this is all settled, provide me with some more details on your situation

Payment has been approved! Thanks for your business! And now that this is all settled, provide me with some more details on your situation.

Alright. So like I mentioned earlier there's this girl that I've had my eye on for quite a while.

And why is she so fascinating to you?

I don't know. There's just something about her, ya know?

Actually, no I don't...Like why are you attracted to her?

She's just seems so mysterious. She's always got her nose stuck in a book and behind those thick-rimmed glasses, she seriously has the most gorgeous eyes. And let's not even get started on those curves of hers.

Yeah, let's not.

I just feel so hopeless right now. She's just so out of my league...

Hmm. Well from the information you gave me, she sounds like every other girl on the planet. You didn't really give me any unique info about her, no offense.

She's a straight A student, practices piano in her free time, and is apparently really into Disney movies.

Now we're talking...but wait, wait, wait. You said you never talked to her, right?

That is why I'm calling.

So, just curious. How do you know all of this then if you've never even gotten close enough to speak to her?

Uh...um...well I just happen to be a very good observer.

Lucky for you, there just happens to be a definition for that. It's called a stalker.

I'm not a stalker, okay?I'm just really, reeeeallly nervous to even speak to her. I get all shaky and sweaty just even thinking about getting close to her.

Aw! Not gonna lie, that's completely adorable.

No it's not! I'm completely embarrassed that I even had to call this place! I just need help- some serious help, okay?

Well obviously! You aren't telling me anything that I don't know. So I'll tell you what, I'm going to help you and tell you two words that'll help boost your confidence in just a few seconds.

What's that?

Hang up.

*click*

Wait, what?

...

103?

...

Hello?

©Lightning_Stryker 2020