18 || ❝wanna go down like London❞

❝Yo

Yo.

Sup bro?

I have a question.

Okay, let's go.

If a girl and her best friend take a shy glance at you and giggle, that's a good sign. Am I right?

Only if your crush bites her lip every time she looks at you.

Uh...

I'm just joking, dude. You would think you would've learned how to take me by now.

I don't think I'll ever get used to you if I'm being quite honest.

Well that's gotta suck because I happen to think I'm pretty awesome.

Go ahead and think that, 103. I'm not going to be the one to kill your dream.

That's harsh, man. I didn't think you had that cruelness in you.

I'm not cruel, just truthful.

...

Who's speechless now, huh?

Hmph. But anyway, going back to your original question, that usually is a good sign. Why do you ask? What happened that I missed?

Delilah has been a lot more giggly lately.

Wow, and I thought you said she was shy. Apparently she's already going in for the kill and you've known her for what?

Like three days.

Well, that's still a good sign! A very good sign!

Oh good! I was worried for a second. Her and Annabella have been acting like they're hiding something from me.

Like...how?

The conversation isn't running as smoothly as it has the past two days. Plus they have like this literal 'girl code' thing they're using now. They talk in code words that don't even make sense.

Do you have an example?

They keep saying something about a bridge. I have no clue what they're freaking talking about and it's frustrating. I'm starting to feel like a third wheel in this situation.

How come?

How come what?

How come every time you come around...?