16 || ❝what do girls want?❞

❝103?❞

103?

Using my personal number I see. What's up dude?

What do girls want in a guy?

Ahaha! Are you reading Cosmopolitan Magazine or something?

No, I'm just really curious.

And you forgot three very important words: Very, very desperate.

Yeah, that too.

Alright smooth operator, calm your horses. I'm here to-

But aren't you the smooth operator?

...

...

Ohmygosh, that's so funny! I'm crying!

Haha!

Okay, okay. I'm done laughing, promise. But to answer your question, I guess every girl has their little combination of things they'd like their dream boy to have. Some like guys who are more sensitive, some prefer guys with dark eyes. But there is a secret code that every guy can use to win over his dream girl. It pretty much works a majority of the time. 

Okay and what's the code?

1) All girls like good listeners. No matter how much she talks and how long the conversation is, lean in and keep strong eye contact accompanied with nods. And make sure your view stays on her eyes and nowhere else. Don't give her the wrong impression if you know what I mean.

Noted.

2) Notice the simple little things. . Now this can be a tricky one. From my experience with past male clients, this is the number one deal breaker because realistically, you guys just aren't wired to remember minor details.

Right.

So make a super hard effort to notice if she does her hair differently, if she has a brand new outfit. Shoot, you can get bonus points if you notice that she painted her nails a new color. Just make a little extra effort to notice something that she recently changed. 

Okay, but I have a question.

Go for it.

Can't doing that be creepy?

Depends on how you go about it, really. It becomes hella creepy when you're drooling all over her and saying things like, "Hey baby, I noticed that you changed your hair up to catch my attention." Like hell no. Major turn off right there. No one likes an over-hovering weirdo, just saying.  

I'm definitely not the one to go about it like that anyway.

Good because you definitely don't want to be that guy. That's gross and creepy. Now you do want to be the person like, "Hey Delilah, I like your nail color." You correctly notice a minor detail like that and she'll definitely give you attention.

So notice tiny details. Got it.

3) Now this is the most important point.

What?

Leave her wanting more. Lightly flirt and leave the conversation open ended. Girls love a little mystery and guaranteed she will keep coming back if you keep leaving little hints that you like her.

Oh boy, this is so much.

Yeah, it's a lot to take in.

I'm so worried now. I don't know if I can do all of this.

You can. Matter of fact, we're gonna practice. Do you haven few spare minutes? 

I'm here all night.

Perfect.

©Lightning_Stryker 2020