another girl

Liz's pov: I woke up and checked the time. 10:30 am it read. I got out of the bed, confused at first because I forgot where I was. Then headed downstairs. Zach was sitting at the counter on his phone. He looked up at me then smiled.

"I thought we were gonna go on a late night adventure." I said.

"Well I went in to wake you up and noticed how peaceful you look so I thought I'd just let you sleep." Zach said shrugging.

"Thanks, Z I think I really needed that." I said.

"Anyways, do you think I should take you home?" He asked.

I sighed then nodded.

"I wanna say goodbye to the boys first." I said.

"I think Daniel and Jonah are in the living room and Corbyn's still asleep and Jack's outside." He said.

"Okay." I said then headed to the living room.

"You're finally up." Daniel said standing up.

"I woke up at ten and was talking to Zach." I said.

"So what exactly is going on between you two?" Jonah asked smirking.

"We're friends." I said.

"Mhm sure for now you are." Daniel said.

"Anyways I just wanted to say goodbye because I'm gonna go back home." I said.

"Come back and visit soon." Daniel said hugging me.

"I will." I said.

"Wait can we have your numbers?" Jonah asked then hugged me.

"Um sure just don't give it to Zach." I said then they gave me their phones and typed it in.

"Why can't we give it to Zach?" Daniel questioned.

"I want to make him wait for awhile." I said shrugging.

Then I headed outside.

"Noodles!" I exclaimed when I saw Jack.

"E!" Jack exclaimed.

"Zach, would kill you for calling me that." I said.

"Fine, then I'll call you Liz for now." He said.

"Okay well I just wanted to say goodbye cause I'm headed back home." I said.

We hugged then I gave him my phone number and told him not to give it to Zach. Then went inside up to Corbyn, Zach & Jonah's room. I saw Corbyn on the bed then got on it and started jumping.

"CORBEAN WAKE UP!" I yelled as I jumped.

Corbyn opened his eyes then groaned. I stopped jumping.

"Okay one why do you need to wake me up, it's too early and two how'd you know people call me that?" Corbyn asked sitting up now.

"One it's already like eleven and two I heard the boys call you that yesterday I believe." I said shrugging.

"You never answers why you needed to wake me up." He said.

"Oh yeah, well I'm going back home and wanted to say goodbye before I left." I said getting off his bed.

He got off the bed then hugged me.

"Feel free to come back, and you should meet Christina sometime." He said.

I pulled away and smiled. We swapped numbers and he gave me Christina's number.