good idea

Zach's pov: I sighed as I turned off my phone. I stared up at my ceiling thinking of Liz. I've been having some trouble sleeping. My mind is always too preoccupied on Liz. I couldn't seem to stop thinking about her. I miss being able to cuddle her. I miss going on adventures with her. I miss be able to kiss her. I miss calling her mine. I miss being around her. I'd give anything for her to start talking to me again. To become at least just friends once again. I know I have Katy now, but it's not the same. I don't feel the electricity or sparks when I'm with Katy. Sure Katy is a nice and sweet girl, but she's no Liz. No one could ever compare to Liz. There is no one quite like her.

I got out of bed and grabbed my car keys. I threw on a sweatshirt then quietly made my way out of my room and down the hallway. I silently walked down the stairs and carefully got out of the house. I got in my car and started it.

A drove would be good to clear my head. To get rid of all these thoughts.

That's what I was telling myself at least. I turned on the radio and The Cure by Lady Gaga was on. That only made me think of Liz though. I remember that one day -back when I was still with Rachel- we were in the car and this song came on. Liz sang along to it. She was so into it that she completely forgot I was there. When I had spoken up she was startled. I've always loved her singing. It would always make my day hearing her voice.

I was so deep in my thoughts about that song that I hadn't realized that I wasn't driving anymore. Once the song changed, I noticed I was stopped. I furrowed my eyebrows together confused then turned my head to my right. I was at Liz's house.

I probably shouldn't stay here.

Even though that's what I thought, I still got out of my car and made my way towards her bedroom window. I picked up a small pebble and threw it at her window. I waited a few moments until I saw some movement then the window opened. Liz stuck her head out the window and sighed when she saw me.

"What do you want, Zach?" Liz asked.

"Okay so before you even begin to protest how about we go on an adventure?" I asked.

"That's not a go-" She started to say, but I cut her off.

"Yeah, yeah it's not a good idea, but how would you know if it's a good idea or not when you don't even give it a shot?" I said.

She opened and closed her mouth a few times before sticking her head and closing her window. I sighed in defeat then slowly made my way to my car.

"Wait for me." I heard someone say just as I got to my car door.

I looked up to see Liz closing her front door.